Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Nesta - Gloucester  (Read 982 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7136686) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline newhere456

The only naughtiness was with whatever method she uses for making bookings....

External Link/Members Only

Had agreed a 30 min in-call for £70 – but it didn’t happen.

After a good run of Thai’s lately, I thought I’d give Nesta a go.  Photos on AW are not that revealing, but I came across more on VivaStreet and they prompted me to make a booking.

Comms:  Sent text the day before “are you available tomorrow at 4:30 for a half-hour incall?”, to which the reply was “Hi yes bbe x”.  We agreed what services and price and I received the postcode. 

On the day I texted her in the morning “Morning, just confirming for later – see you at 4:30, I’ll text you when I have parked up”
Reply:  “Good morning, see you on 4:30”.

(This leaves little cause for misinterpretation)

Half an hour before action time “Hi, I’m a lot earlier than expected, I’m parked close-by, ready when you are x”

No reply

10 mins before action time “Hi, I am ready x”

5 mins later “Bbe, I’m so apologies I’m booked wrong”,  “x”,  “can you come a gain in 5:30 pm pls x”

Unfortunately I could not,  I will not bother to return.   Had she been more prompt in coming clean on her booking mistake I could have booked a plan B, but time ran out.  I feel I had been very explicit in stating clearly the time,  hence me including the comms in the review.  For that reason some may consider it harsh, but I think it’s a clear negative.

Offline Snagbadjer

Sounds like she's got a conveyer belt going.

Offline charliepie

She might not be doing her own comms but it's sometimes hard to be sure who you're texting.