Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LIL DEVIL X - Torquay  (Read 1527 times)

1 review(s) for Lil Devil x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ed Ward

External Link/Members Only

I met Jess last year at her flat in Torquay, Abbey Road. On street parking available with a discreet entrance although a 'buzz in' system would be better as you have to wait a minute for Jess to let you in. However, you would then miss out on the sight of her beautiful arse as you follow her up the stairs. She's mid 30s I'd say (regardless what her profile says), size 4, little virgin A cup titties (her words), beautifully toned and an amazing arse. Probably a 6/10 looks wise and a bit of an underbite and a few crooked teeth but I looked past all that as her body is amazing.

Small, tidy and well maintained bedroom. The place smelled clean and fragranced so cannot fault the venue. Double bed with clean towels, offered a drink, etc. Jess is a great host.

After the paperwork (£60 for 30 mins) I got undressed with Jess and had a very quick message (my choice, I prefer to get straight down to it but will opt for a quick message if I'm nervous). Turned over and Jess complemented my growing cock and seemed genuinely turned on by my lower appearance, shall we say. Lots of DFK and OWO. Happy to be fingered, loved being eaten out and rimmed and very sensitive nipples. Very tight and slightly shortened pussy (I'm 8"and couldn't get all of it in but she's eager, enthusiastic and complimentary and energetic. She really seemed to enjoy her time with me (who knows if she actually did). Finished with a fantastic no hands blow job that took about 5 minutes to blow my load so she really put the effort in and let me explode in her mouth (CIM is discretion only), which she then spat down the sink.

In summary, amazing body, great kisser/BBBJ/fuck and well worth the money. Would happily see her again if I ever returned to working girls for a 2nd visit.

8/10
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac