Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesika massage Leytonstone  (Read 1373 times)

Chelsea1

So while I wait for Adele (mid October)I decided that I could With the excitement of a punt kind of.
Have tried to contact Jesika for some time no response but finally I received a text reply for a hours massage. Drove to Leytonstone parking was not a problem loads of free parking. Got the house number and in I went. All I can say like the others she is absolutely beautiful face ,body the lot. Romanian late 20,s and the boobs are fake but she is stunning in the looks department. She was dressed in tight shorts and a t-shirt so I decided on topless massage. £50 for an hour extra tenner topless and an extra 30 for knickers. The shorts were very short so I didn't inquire what the extra £30 would actually mean I.e no knickers!

Positives
Very friendly, 10 out of 10 in looks
Massage was decent
Got to suck on her tits
Not breaking the bank for £60.

Negatives
None - just a caution she uses heavily scented oil loads of it so I had to rush home before the Mrs to shower. Even with a shower at hers still could smell the oil.

Asked her about other services  just happy to do massages along with beauty stuff( make up etc...)and recently she has had the best visitors in the last 2 weeks. Everyone knows exactly what she offers and no one hassles her about blow jobs and extras. Fuck you gumtree UKP are a friendly bunch.

So all in all perfect if your waiting like me to see a well reviewed WG and don't want to shag until then.

She's off to Italy in October and is well pleased with the extra cash flow.

First review so I hope it meets the required standard even though my grammar may not be perfect.

Offline Steve2

A link and a phone number might help otherwise the review is useless