Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _MONIKE_ Hounslow - anyone?  (Read 1873 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

nice looking dusky piece.

Anyone had the pleasure?

Stealthshagger

Contacted some time ago, no response.

spiderwebber

Contacted some time ago, no response.

Same here, a week or so ago, no response.

fredpunter

I'd be more inclined to believe her bad AW feedback than her positives.

Jamesmadden

Romanian
In hounslow
Some negative feedback (most likely true)

All the makings of a terrible punting experience.

You could TOFTT and it could turn out to be a great punt.  But there is a 98% she'll be a shit punt.

Offline temudjin

Has she just changed location? Im seeing leatherhead Surrey Cobham Epsom.

none of which are that close to Hounslow.

Offline temudjin

Also if you click the uniforms tab it says she is 100% English and privately educated.

I would avoid.

Jamesmadden

Are the pictures yours 100 %    A. Yes baby come and u will not regret it

:(

Offline anchorage

I'd be more inclined to believe her bad AW feedback than her positives.

Absolutely. I looked at her profile a few weeks back and noted that most of the so-called positives were from the same 'authors' who had conveniently given positives to other Romanian girls.

charming_red

Romanian
In hounslow
Some negative feedback (most likely true)

All the makings of a terrible punting experience.

You could TOFTT and it could turn out to be a great punt.  But there is a 98% she'll be a shit punt.

True  :thumbsup:

But that ass!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

True  :thumbsup:

But that ass!!

Her tits look nice too but her positive feedback just screams FAKE

caine0007

Been trying to get in touch with her for 2 weeks now and everytime I check her profile she is in a different area....sometimes it changes daily! Very odd  :dash:

punther

i saw her in aldgate in london a few weeks ago

she is hot

but also comes across cold. i did not enjoy the experience. paid 60 quid for 15 mins and had to choose between a bj OR sex. she refused to even suck me a little bit so i could get hard for sex so had to just choose to get a bj i was gutted

she does not enjoy doing the job is what i could gather from the brief convo we bad

Offline mr420

she is hot

but also comes across cold. i did not enjoy the experience. paid 60 quid for 15 mins and had to choose between a bj OR sex. she refused to even suck me a little bit so i could get hard for sex so had to just choose to get a bj i was gutted

she does not enjoy doing the job is what i could gather from the brief convo we bad

sounds like the type of wg who knows she is hot and wants the money . . but does not want to provide a decent service for it.

she sure knows how to make the most out of a hotel room stay though . .

Offline PLeisure

she is hot

Why don't you do a quick review - that way, other UKP members don't get scammed out of their £60  :hi: