Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh Princess - Anyome seen?  (Read 1887 times)

Offline niluoo

Hi all

Got a RB from Posh Princess, can't find any reviews on here, wondering if anyone has any info. She looks amazing and very pretty and private gallery too looks lush but no face pics

Any info would be greatly appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punter87

I saw her about 10 days ago. Pic are accurate though face is a bit :crazy: for my tastes but obvs everyone is different. Both nipples are pierced which i'm not a fan of as well

I asked for vanilla services (didn't ask for anal etc) which she did all, but she was quite cold, reluctant to go for 2nd pop etc. That's why I'm not interested in going back.

Finally her comms are pretty shit but as you have a Reverse booking, reckon you might be ok on that. 

Offline niluoo

Thanks for the info
No reply to my follow up email and info may tempt me to avoid

Thanks for the info

d00fer

I saw her about 10 days ago. Pic are accurate though face is a bit :crazy: for my tastes but obvs everyone is different. Both nipples are pierced which i'm not a fan of as well

I asked for vanilla services (didn't ask for anal etc) which she did all, but she was quite cold, reluctant to go for 2nd pop etc. That's why I'm not interested in going back.

Finally her comms are pretty shit but as you have a Reverse booking, reckon you might be ok on that.

Any chance you could describe her face, or someone she might look like?

password02

+1 - OR how about a surprise  and do a review? UKP Forum - main benefits is to write up your experiences with a review!!!

Only takes 5 mins and only needs to be a few lines.

password02

Also to call her and leave a message -

Call 0908 122 0200 and when prompted enter my User ID: 2783008.  Calls cost £1.50 per minute

What was the RB that she accepted? he rate of £200 ph is way over the top

d00fer

+1 - OR how about a surprise  and do a review? UKP Forum - main benefits is to write up your experiences with a review!!!

Only takes 5 mins and only needs to be a few lines.

To be fair he only just signed up, posted that, then disappeared. Give him a chance, 1500 word reviews take a while to write :lol: :D

I may be way off, but the profile and selfie pics remind me of someone.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 05:04:11 pm by d00fer »

password02

To be fair 'he' only just signed up, posted that, then disappeared. Give 'him' a chance, 1500 word reviews take a while to write :lol: :D

I may be way off, but the profile and selfie pics remind me of someone.

Yer OK - Need to be a bit patient - Just cannot understand these guys who come on and say ''Yes I saw her xxx a few weeks ago etc and she was great/Good/Poor/Rubbish etc - WTF Just do a fcking review - Its a Forum for sharing !!!

Reminds me of someone?SMaybe perhaps an Old Girl Friend!! -  I would image your one of these rich bankers with £500k disposable income that can punt several times a week!!! and also do 4somes and 5somes etc.. So must have been a girl in these sessions !!

d00fer

Yer OK - Need to be a bit patient - Just cannot understand these guys who come on and say ''Yes I saw her xxx a few weeks ago etc and she was great/Good/Poor/Rubbish etc - WTF Just do a fcking review - Its a Forum for sharing !!!

Reminds me of someone?SMaybe perhaps an Old Girl Friend!! -  I would image your one of these rich bankers with £500k disposable income that can punt several times a week!!! and also do 4somes and 5somes etc.. So must have been a girl in these sessions !!

Very true, that must've been it.

Anyway I hope we hear more from Punter87

Offline niluoo

Also to call her and leave a message -

Call 0908 122 0200 and when prompted enter my User ID: 2783008.  Calls cost £1.50 per minute

What was the RB that she accepted? he rate of £200 ph is way over the top

She accepted a 12hr booking for £500 which makes me think she isn't going to honour it, still no response to my follow up email.

Offline Punter87

Apologies, I hadn't checked back on the London forum since posting. As for her face, she has a prominent nose. That's why i didn't consider her facially appealing. Again, that's a matter of judgement as whether you fancy that or not. Don't know anyone famous that she might look like, sorry.

We met in West London hotel for 2 hours. She wanted to chat for a while. Typical prossie delaying tactics. Eventually got her to  take her clothes off. Body is accurate. Size 8, slim as you see in pics.
Oral and sex followed. Very passive during sex. As for 2nd pop, she just wanted to talk, fiddle about on her phone etc and had to persuade her that I wanted to go again. Was pretty cold and unengaging then. Not interested in seeing again. Was £340 or 360 for the 2 hrs. Complete waste.

Offline PLeisure

Apologies, I hadn't checked back on the London forum since posting. As for her face, she has a prominent nose. That's why i didn't consider her facially appealing. Again, that's a matter of judgement as whether you fancy that or not. Don't know anyone famous that she might look like, sorry.

We met in West London hotel for 2 hours. She wanted to chat for a while. Typical prossie delaying tactics. Eventually got her to  take her clothes off. Body is accurate. Size 8, slim as you see in pics.
Oral and sex followed. Very passive during sex. As for 2nd pop, she just wanted to talk, fiddle about on her phone etc and had to persuade her that I wanted to go again. Was pretty cold and unengaging then. Not interested in seeing again. Was £340 or 360 for the 2 hrs. Complete waste.
The appropriate thing to do is post this info as a review on the London board. That way, no other punter has to waste their money  :hi: