Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily_Rose_xx - Brighton  (Read 808 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4831449) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline signy

Emily_Rose_xx seen in Brighton. £250 for 1 hour incall.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Booking and comms. Very straightforward. A couple of emails and done. Text on arrival for final directions.

Location. A nice flat in the Preston Park area of Brighton. Clean and tidy working premises. Shower was fine. The parking is very tricky, and I advise arriving 30 early to allow for this; there is a period (2-3pm) when almost everywhere is permit-only parking and this time should be avoided.

Appearance. Emily is clearly the woman in her pictures, and her profile is otherwise accurate. For some reason, Emily didn’t look as I had imagined; no idea why as her profile is not misleading. A new main profile picture gives a better idea of her facial features around the flash reflection. Anyway, she was pretty, with a good body and very attractive. Wore the costume as requested for the roleplay.

Services. Emily performed the roleplay well. She was very engaged and seemed interested in the idea, taking the trouble to add elements and take the lead where appropriate. Lots of caressing, FK that was of a medium intensity (not silly), OWO both ways was good and rimming on her. All very enjoyable. Finished and had a short chat before I left a little over time.

Overall. This was a very solid and fun meeting. If Emily was in the £180-200 price range I suspect she would become one of my semi-regulars, but there was nothing extra that justified the £250 fee (except, Brighton...).