Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant Camila in Watford  (Read 1495 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6829857) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online michaelkh

External Link/Members Only

This was my experience about three weeks ago, It was in call for half an hour and I paid £110.

I always fancy pregnant women and think they are sexier. This lady has been on my hot list for a while, particularly after I saw two positive reviews here about her. She answered her calls for me with my booking, and she speaks good English, direction was given by texts.

The house isn't far away from Watford town centre, at a ground floor living / dining room. She said she borrowed the house during day time. There are free parking spaces at nearby street. Once arrived, she asked me to stand in front of a pharmacy shop, so she could see me from her house, that was okay for me for safety reasons. 

She has an above average face, but her body was fabulous as I expected, so were the tits and pussy. It was a huge turn on by visual impact. She was making her effort, but due to pregnancy, I didn’t ask a lot of play actions. We had OWO, some cow girl intercourse and then hand relief. Touching her breasts and pussy were allowed. She smells nice.

Generally she is a very nice lady, also a good chatter.

There were two drawbacks, 1. There was an Asian gentleman at the street, not far away from her front door, he looked on me all the way till I went in, and when I left, he was still standing there. I am not sure if he is her accompany. 2. The play room was downstairs living room with sofa covered by white dust sheets, we were on the dust sheets and on the sofa, so it wasn’t very comfortable.

Will I come back again? Yes.

Offline rubandtuguk

Hi, thanks for the review. She’s been on my list for awhile but I had read that she was no longer pregnant? Is she now? The Asian chap watching is a bit of a turn off, sounds like a perv neighbour 😄

Online michaelkh

Yes, she is pregnant about 7 months.

Offline James10

Looks like she’s in Southampton now.

Offline macman26

thanks for review bud - she's amazing isn't she! one of the best ro i've ever had, pregnant women taste lovely :).  Did you get to do her anal?

Baby no 2..... if she was my partner we would have 12 kids i am sure

« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 10:30:16 pm by macman26 »