Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Barbie Lia - B&S/doesn't exist - Farnborough  (Read 240 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7370609) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Type937GTS

Communication by text and agreed time and services
£40 15 mins

Who I booked
External Link/Members Only

Was a bit suspicious that it was the same flat that I saw Lary recently:

So before I arrived I text again to make sure whether the SP I booked was Lia, Mirella or Lary. The communication is clearly done by a handler. I got a text confirming it was Lia. I proceeded.

Got to the door, got buzzed in and got to the apartment door. Guess who opens the door - Lary. Well this was a bit awkward as I did have a good time with her, but anyhow, I told her I booked someone else. She said there is 2 of them working from this flat, went to call her friend. No surprise that it was Mirella (whom I'd previously booked but got b&s with Lary, thankfully!):

I was like erm.. This is who I booked and showed them the VS ad for Lia - Lary tells me no that's fake, I was like are you sure, as all the communication has led me here. She's like yeah sorry no girl like that here. So I apologise and leave - was contemplating just going for another session with Lary but I felt like it'd be too soon and I'd booked Lia kind of as a shot in the dark with that price point, so I think I was better off holding on to the cash, for now

Negative, obviously