Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Hayley - Chelmsford  (Read 2037 times)

Offline tsmounting

Communication:

Comms were very straight forward. I messaged a couple of hours before the appointment as I had a long drive and she was very accommodating when I ran 20 minutes late.  Agreed on 1h for 200.

She was staying in a nice but small apartment. Everything was clean and the building was easy to find.  I know she travels around but on this occasion I saw her in Chelmsford.

Appearance:

She is one of the few girls who looks as hot in person as her photos. Stunning face, incredible physique and overall very attractive and totally convincing.   Height is around 5,8.  Body is toned with a nice peachy arse.

Experience:

She offered a massage, which I duly accepted. I enjoy them as a way to get the mood going. We talked for 20 minutes or so whilst she worked out knots in my back. Her English is good enough to have a decent conversation and she is bright and easy company.  After a while, things escalated to me giving OWO.  Her tool is average length (maybe 5 or 6) but very thick. She seems predominantly active and so we transitioned to me on my back getting topped. This was most arousing and resulted in me coming fairly quickly. We then went back to her massaging me and talking until the time was up.

All in all, a good punt and I would recommend.  Perhaps if you are more active than passive, as ever,  agree beforehand what you want and expect.  I will certainly be returning in the foreseeable future.

External Link/Members Only