Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxana B&S - Cambridge - TOFTT  (Read 248 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Details: I was in the mood to punt a chubby girl with big tits, so I was planning to repunt SexyHotLara. But on arrival I found that the profile or photos were swapped/sold/stolen. I was ready to walk, but the girl seemed quite friendly and chipper, so I decided to stay. I actually enjoyed the sex and left happy and satisfied, but I'll give this a neutral for the negatives.

Name: Roxana B&S

Phone: 07448690378

Link: External Link/Members Only
Group: External Link/Members Only

Location: Nice basement flat just east of St Matthew's Piece.

Looks: Short blonde, facially not a stunner, but decent enough. Short and chubby, big natural tits, big ass, and relatively small waist. Some rolls and stretch marks on the belly, but it stayed covered with the top pulled down. I'm pretty certain I've seen her verification photo, but I didn't find it.

Service: Pretty rushed to the sex, but I was able to take some time groping her big tits and dry-humping her. Condom on using her mouth, and rudimentary OW to get hard. I gave her a vigorous pounding in Mish, spoons, doggy, cg, and then came nicely in mish while looking at her young 22 yo face. Overall she was friendly and chipper throughout the meet, so I felt it was a positive overall, despite the restrictions. But I'll give score a neutral so as not to lead others astray.

Negatives:
* B&S
* Rushed to sex... gave her a vigorous pounding for 15 minutes, but couldn't take it much longer
* No sucking tits... kind of defeats the purpose of seeing a girl with big tits. To be fair, I could here here confirming services after I finished, and she said no sucking breasts or kissing.
* Can't take much groping of the tits, but I did anyways, but gently.

Overall: I enjoyed it as a budget vanilla P&D with a young 22 yo with big natural tits.