Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If its good enough for Brad  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Plan R

From todays issue of that distinguished journal the current bun..
Angelina, 41, dumped film heart-throb Brad, 52, amid allegations of an affair with his Allied co-star Marion Cotillard, partying with Russian hookers, drug and alcohol abuse, and bust-ups over their kids.

I usually couldn't care less about 'slebs' and what they get up to - but just about every woman of my generation fancied the pants of this bloke and  told me so!
I don't feel too bad now cos if the winner of People-Magazine-Sexiest- Man- Alive (1995 & 2000) can (allegedly) enjoy a hooker then so the fuck can I !  :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Leveve

If Angelina's looking for some angry-and-on-the-rebound sex I'm willing to make myself available...

LL

If Angelina's looking for some angry-and-on-the-rebound sex I'm willing to make myself available...
She probably went off sex after having kids hence Brad's punting.

Offline GoodIdea

She's such a slim lass and it is years since I lost my Brad Pitt esque physique that I fear I'd break her.

Offline brightperv

She probably went off sex after having kids hence Brad's punting.

I thought they adopted all there kids from 3rd world countries, or is that another celebrity couple? That said having a million kids in your house yours or otherwise is gonna get in the way of fucking!

Offline tesla

could be that having her breasts removed due to risk of cancer has put Brad off her a bit

LL

I thought they adopted all there kids from 3rd world countries, or is that another celebrity couple? That said having a million kids in your house yours or otherwise is gonna get in the way of fucking!
She's had at least one of his kids. And they have adopted as well. Not that I'm keeping track :)

Offline HighlyMotivated

When they married Angelina was this crazy sexy nymphomaniac who shagged her own brother so you know she's an absolute dragon in the sack. However in recent years she's been more about wearing burkas and travelling the world looking for third world children to adopt. That's not what Brad signed up for!

There's a clip of George Clooney being told about the divorce by CNN mid interview (first he was hearing about it) and for a split second you can see a glimmer in his eye. I give it 2 months before Clooney is divorced and these two are hitting the bars together  :sarcastic:

Yeboahsleftfoot

When they married Angelina was this crazy sexy nymphomaniac who shagged her own brother so you know she's an absolute dragon in the sack. However in recent years she's been more about wearing burkas and travelling the world looking for third world children to adopt. That's not what Brad signed up for!

There's a clip of George Clooney being told about the divorce by CNN mid interview (first he was hearing about it) and for a split second you can see a glimmer in his eye. I give it 2 months before Clooney is divorced and these two are hitting the bars together  :sarcastic:

My missus swears that Clooney bats for the other side, same as Cowell and the marriages are a sham....

As for Brad, must be hard living a life with more hangers on than a Bombay bus at rush hour, escaping by indulging in drink, drugs and hookers is an obvious release, if I was in his position there wouldn't be an available pussy I hadn't been up.

Offline GoodIdea

Lisa Snowden was once indescrete about an offer he made her to be his companion for a year. Allegedly.

Offline HighlyMotivated

George Clooney's wife is now suing ISIS  :bomb: all the more reason he'll ditch her soon to go partying with Brad

Offline Matrix

My missus swears that Clooney bats for the other side, same as Cowell and the marriages are a sham....

As for Brad, must be hard living a life with more hangers on than a Bombay bus at rush hour, escaping by indulging in drink, drugs and hookers is an obvious release, if I was in his position there wouldn't be an available pussy I hadn't been up.

Clooney, aye. Cowell is rumoured to be into some very nasty things.

Offline mrdiamond77

Clooney, aye. Cowell is rumoured to be into some very nasty things.

Add Tom Hiddeston to your list. It would not surprise me with Cowell, he has very gay taste in music after all.

Offline badsin

George Clooney's wife is now suing ISIS  :bomb: all the more reason he'll ditch her soon to go partying with Brad

I wonder how you sue ISIS??