Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How often do you punt ?  (Read 1640 times)

thorltd

Recently discovered the joys of soho . Punt nearly 2-3 times a week

Offline mrdiamond77

Usually punt once or twice a month.  Have been punting more often as of late as I have had more time on my hands, usually once a week.

Offline Plan R

I allow myself one red hot Indian Curry (take-away) per week  +
I allow myself one red hot Polish/Hungarian Pussy (eat-in) per month

At least there's some self imposed rules I stick to.. heaven knows there ain't many others   :diablo:

Offline Dreamweaver1

Once every 4 weeks when the window of opportunity opens.

Offline PaintBrush

When the punt bank is full, the right lady is available and timeframe works out.

Unfortunately not very often :cry:

Offline paul_2407

Offline David1970

Punting can be additive. I worked in Hong Kong and blow all the extra money I was making on punting instead of saving it as planed. I was out almost every night looking for a punt.
I now punt only every month, I keep it under control.

Offline stewpid

Usually once a month definitely. Can be twice a month if I have the disposable income for it. I'd love to do it more but I want to keep it in check so that I'm not blowing loads of money this way and luckily it's also hard to find the time with working in the week etc.

Offline notcalledchris

20 fucks and 3 massages with wanks in about five years.   So not much.  If business took me to the big city more id punt more.   

Offline joexxx

Usually punt once per month but recently it's been every too weeks. Dealing with sexual frustration is becoming expensive.

Offline bbwandy72

Very infrequently. Once a year or less.

Offline pork sword

2-5 a month sometimes more now, A while back it was every 3-5 days but never less than 2 a month, Punting is so bloody addictive..  :dash:

Offline Malvolio

About 20 times a year - frequency varies according to earnings / outgoings.

Offline Robert44

Twice a week, usually in a parlour to get maximum value. For an old bloke it keeps me young and smiling. Good for my health.

Offline ciderhead

Used to be once a month but not such much latley, for some reason I'm not getting the buzz I used to

JW.Bobbitt

When I am back in my home town, twice a week -Tuesday/Wednesday (after the Monday chaos as all the attached blokes vent their weekend frustrations)
then Saturday/Sunday morning relaxing/un-rushed punt.

When I am out of town, too busy pursuing my hobby to arrange anything

Offline hampshirehog

I try and get in a couple of punts a month, depending on funds and work. Hoping to get a sneaky one in tomorrow as I've got a hot Thai lined up :)

Offline David1970

15 out of 16 guys that replied saying they punt regularly, but only 3 with over 10 reviews.

This site is about punting and reviews help punters like you and me, so try and do a couple of reviews each in the next month, thanks

Offline Romney

I don't get the chance to engage in it except when traveling for business.  I normally do one week business trips, and I try to punt 2 or 3 times during those weeks.  Definitely makes me look forward to business trips alot more than I ever used to before discovering this great hobby.....

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Around once or twice a month but these days the quality of the girls isnt very good so no incentive to punt more apart from when the weathers nice on the Cam;!

Offline Stoking

It swings from once a week to once every few months. tbh I'm starting to get bored with it so started chasing civvies again  :dash: why am I so stupid?