Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No regulars and no repeats  (Read 2851 times)

Offline sunnyj

I never had a regular and hardly I see the same WG again.
Only one WG I have seen three times and some seven WGs for two times. Even though I get good service on seeing the same girl again, I have a feeling that I should have spent that money on a new one.
Last year I made only one repeat and with my current long Hotlist, I don't see a need to do repeats.

Is this a common punting behaviour or weird one?

Online sheffielder

I'm similar. People punt for different reasons. I like the variety and a kind of thrill from a new Sp even though I could play it safe with someone I have already met.

Offline jeanphillipe

One of the reasons I punt is the thrill and unexplored territory. Thus it doesn't excite me to see the same woman twice.

Or maybe I just haven't punted enough to warrant repeats. I'm a very casual punter.

From what I gather they type of punter fond of repeats would be the type after the GFE type experience?

I only go to fulfill pure carnal desire and fetishes.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I mostly go for repeat punts as I like the gfe and the reassurance that I know I’m going to have a good time. I’m sometimes paralysed with the fear of wasting the cash on a shit punt. In my earlier punting career I had some shocking experiences with Roms and there’s no feeling worse than the post shit punt I’ve just wasted £60 and should have had a wank.
Pump and dump meets do nothing for me so I expect that’s the difference between punters who like to see a new one each time and those of us who like repeats.

Offline Dipper

I can understand both sides of this.

I love the variety as well but if you can also get a good, reliable and convenient regular it has its advantages.

1: no risk, you know what you’re getting.

2: build up a bit of familiarity, (perhaps trust?) which can add to the punt in my opinion.

That said I don’t remember seeing anyone more than three times, and the thrill of a new pussy each punt takes some beating.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 10:33:56 am by Dipper »

Offline Brumish

Only one WG I have seen three times and some seven WGs for two times. Even though I get good service on seeing the same girl again, I have a feeling that I should have spent that money on a new one.
Last year I made only one repeat and with my current long Hotlist, I don't see a need to do repeats.

That certainly isn’t weird as I am also inclined that way  :D
Although my punts aren’t as regular as they used to be, the thrill of a new connection was always exciting, especially with the few agencies that were operating in Brum. The agencies ensured a fairly consistent level of service and was easier to stick to seeing new girls along with the churn too.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 11:06:59 am by Brumish »

Offline nike

I'm squarely on the fence, on this matter.
I like to have a regular , reliable, go to wg but then I also like to try someone new also. So for every 2 or 3 punts with my regular, I like to try 1 or 2 new ones.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 11:17:54 am by nike »

Offline Froomey

I don't really punt in the conventional sense these days as I find I get a better success rate and vfm out of SA, but in both formats I like to mix up action with regulars (where you can build up rapport over time to get into fully exploring sexual permutations) and one-offs (where it's all about variety).

Offline tesla

I have done both in the past, had a regular or just seen new girls, some time ago when I had more disposable income I had a regular who I saw weekly and also saw new girls as well, this was the days when I used parlours and lived in a different area. Nowadays I tend to punt independents and have longer sessions ie 2 hours

Offline peter purves

Me too tbh - unless the WG is exceptional. Then likely to go to 3 times, but by the fourth, it is time for a change again because of The Coolidge Effect.

The biggest problem here for me is then finding someone 'good' again, Punter's Alienation  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

I like to have a regular , reliable, go to wg but then I also like to try someone new also. So for every 2 or 3 punts with my regular, I like to try 1 or 2 new ones.
This is me I have a few regulars,they make me feel less nervous and I know what I’m getting  but every now and again I like something new.

Offline king tarzan

I only have 1 repeat visit planned...
Other than that no others...
And don't want too...
Rather explore different fresh mango...👅👅👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Grenadier36

I'm similar. People punt for different reasons. I like the variety and a kind of thrill from a new Sp even though I could play it safe with someone I have already met.
Absolutely agree. Variety is always king for me, I sometimes go back for another go if they were exceptional but that's not too often!

Offline cueball

Daft as this seems, it depends on my mood. Sometimes i like a new face and sometimes I like a familiar face.

There's usually a good gap between any return visit and truth be told, I don't return to most even if I've had a good time in the first visit.

Rough figure, i think I've about 4  or 5 on my return plans

Offline Waterhouse

What determines a 'regular' though?  Is the girl a reg if you only see her once or twice a year at most? A repeat visit or two during a year? Does she think of you as a regular based on those meet frequencies? 

Personally I don't think they do constitute being a 'regular' myself since at the other end of the spectrum there are guys who visit the same SP on a weekly or fortnightly basis. Then there's the ones who generally meet the same SP most months.  To me that is more in line with what I tend to think is a 'regular'.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Interesting post/question.

I've punted for a long time. Pre-internet days I was much more focused on regulars. It was harder to find someone good. So, when you did (or certainly when I did) you stuck with them. I probably saw one SP in excess of 50 times. Albeit over several years. She was good looking and gave an excellent service. And, over time, we learnt what made each other tick. Had she not hung up her stilettos I'm sure I'd still see her now.

That said, nowadays I mix semi-regulars, with "fresh meat". Though this year I'm tending more toward returnees. Going back to a hardcore of 6-8 who have provided good service. Interspersed with a handful of newbies.

As ever, it's what works for the individual.

Offline rickyponting

I had a regular for around ten years,purely because she ticked a lot of boxes for me,and the sex was great,sometimes amazing.
A bit like a relationship though,it started to get boring for me as our meets were very vanilla,and at times I think we both went through the motions a little.
She moved away for a few months so I started using TCMs which I'm now getting bored with so I'm looking to do more FS punts.
Trouble is finding something that ticks all the boxes in my area like my regular did is no easy task.
Each to their own I think,if there was a plethora of good SPs in my area ,I probably wouldn't have stuck to a regular.
If I lived in London for instance,no way would I have seen a girl more than once.

Offline dobob

I don't think your approach is weird, but it isn't my approach. My ideal would be for every WG I see to be so good in her own special way that she will become a regular. In practice, that means I carry on seeing a number of old friends, I meet new WGs who click and get added to the regular list and I meet new WGs who don't click and only get seen once. WGs drop off the regular list from time to time for a variety of reasons (ideally nice reasons, like they find a dream bloke and retire to somewhere exotic, but sometimes sad reasons, like ill health or family issues and sometimes just because I lose interest).

I punt fairly fequently (once a week or so). But even if I only punted one or two times a year, I think I'd like to mix old friends and new rather than see someone new every time.

Cheers!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 02:03:45 am by dobob »

Offline sunnyj

Thanks all for the replies and confirming that it is not a weird behaviour.
Recently, I am losing interest on well reviewed WGs in UKP. Also I stopped searching AW based on rating.

Offline poundstock

Recently, I am losing interest on well reviewed WGs in UKP. Also I stopped searching AW based on rating.
Sorry you are losing interest. I’m 72 and have been at it for just less than three years. Can’t get enough with a lot of catching up to do. I have a small group of WG’s who I either return to or plan to return but will always be on the lookout for fresh material using UKE/UKP. Like you I never search AW based on rating.

Offline Bogof60

What is considered a regular.
For me its WG's I have seen more than 5 times although that may be over a period of more than a few years.
I suppose I have "return to" WG's as opposed to regulars
But then as some are touring Girls I can only see them when it fits into my schedule when they are in my area.
The most regular is one I have seen over 20 times and there are just one or two others I have got to double figures with
And I also have enough on my HL to try new ones now and again.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Silver Birch

I think I've only punted 2 women that I cannot count the number of visits on one hand. One I considered a regular as I saw her a number of times over a couple of years, but I doubt she put me in the same category  :cool:

Most I only see once unless they are very good but even then, I usually lose interest after a 2nd, or very occasionally 3rd visit.

Offline devongent

I also get the argument for not having a regular or repeat visits, however down here in Devon, we don't have the variety and/or quality found in large cities. Fortunately a handful of very good touring SPs do return, so after a long drought period, rubbish or wasted punts, a repeat booking seems the best option.

persian prince

I see a Regular 3 times a month ..  Its been 15 months.

I seek the GFE and imtimacey NOT the RAW PASSION of sex

So for NOW I think regular as she TREATS me very well INFACT very well.

BUT I know one day WE will both GET BORED for sure

Offline davidellis69

I kept seeing the same girl so much a few years ago that I got bored and wanted a change, now she has had a kid and stopped providing services, I wish she would start working again, she did anal for 50 really nice.

Offline Malvolio

I'm surprised that you're losing interest in the WGs with good reviews - for me the ability to find WGs that a bunch of other punters rate is the best thing about this site.  Is the fact that 50 of us have been there before you putting you off?

Online cobrared123

I fall into the bracket of seeing newbies and also visiting some regulars. In 8 years of punting that has always been my practice. There is always the excitement with a newbie and of course the odd disaster. If I have a couple of bad punts one after the other I'd tend to fall back on a regular for a good service.
      I would class a regular as a girl I would see at least once a month if circumstances allow. Over the years I have seen some girls 5, 6 or 7 times. One or two of those I'd have seen again but they disappeared. Most times ever I've visited is 12.. That is as recent as 2018 between August and November.  Why would I re visit so many times? Well she gave me the most intense orgasm I've ever had in 8 years. She's retired so its back to some more newbies and a few old regulars.
   It's what suits you best . there's no right or wrong.

Offline sunnyj

I'm surprised that you're losing interest in the WGs with good reviews - for me the ability to find WGs that a bunch of other punters rate is the best thing about this site.  Is the fact that 50 of us have been there before you putting you off?
With well reviewed WGs, I know what I am going to get and that's the reason why they don't interest me.  :)

Offline peter.witless

I haven't punted for a few months, but when I do I 1st check if my current favorite is available & then work my way down the list ... so I guess I fall into the category of preferring regulars.

However there's no emotional component to this, I just like knowing what I'm going to get.

On the other hand, the thrill of the unknown is unbeatable, so even if I do have regulars, every now & then I just have to punt a new SP.

Offline Home Alone

This is more or less how I approach punting.  As an older punter, I find having a Regular kind of comfortable. Sessions are fairly similar and we rarely, if ever, go out of my comfort zone.

The only snag for me about Regulars is that they keep retiring! :cry: For that reason, I also try to punt a new-to-me girl most months so that I have someone to, erm 'fall back on'  ;) when a Regular retires.

Offline dumbo25

I see a Regular 3 times a month ..  Its been 15 months.

I seek the GFE and imtimacey NOT the RAW PASSION of sex

So for NOW I think regular as she TREATS me very well INFACT very well.

BUT I know one day WE will both GET BORED for sure

I am in a similar scenario, a reg that i see most weeks. But I do add a tourer now and again.

Offline Formicahunt

I prefer someone new every time, don't really have a type. Got a wife at home for a bit of familiar.

Offline Home Alone

I prefer someone new every time, don't really have a type. Got a wife at home for a bit of familiar.

Presumably she's happy being No. 2 to a WG??

A braver man than I'd ever be!

Offline JonasG

It really depends. I sort of have half regulars I see here and there.

But I'm always on sampling a randomer. It's why I punt.

Online somethingrandom

A good regular is the holy grail for me.

Offline django0700

I think I've only punted 2 women that I cannot count the number of visits on one hand. One I considered a regular as I saw her a number of times over a couple of years, but I doubt she put me in the same category  :cool:

Most I only see once unless they are very good but even then, I usually lose interest after a 2nd, or very occasionally 3rd visit.

Same here, in most instances I visit a girl once or twice and very rarely have i met some one after the third visit. I punt to experience different girls and the variety they offer.

Offline Waterhouse

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 10:49:59 am by Yondu616 »

Offline hendrix

The first 10 years or so of my punting career, I very rarely saw the same prossie twice. Variety was the name of the game, but as my tastes developed/got more extreme, I started to see the value of good regs that knew what I liked and delivered consistently.

Offline The Film Director

Wouldn't want to put all my eggs in one basket - chances are a regular will disappear at some point.  Like to have 3-4 'semi-regulars' and mix it up with newbies from time to time.

Offline JonasG

Wouldn't want to put all my eggs in one basket - chances are a regular will disappear at some point.  Like to have 3-4 'semi-regulars' and mix it up with newbies from time to time.

👍

Defo the way to go.

Offline bugsybum

A good regular is the holy grail for me.

I feel exactly the same. Living in a punting wilderness with increased prices and trafficked and pimped EE's means no chance of a decent regular have to travel for a decent punt. The search for a decent local regular goes on.

Offline Bigbossman

I get both sides of the argument but having a regular has benefits the main one being you know what you’re getting nothing worse than spending money on a shit punt

Offline Knicks

In the past 18 months since I started punting again there's only really been one I would rebook.

The problem is she seems to tour permanmently and she doesn't post when and where, she just turns up in the area.  :unknown:

Frustratingly i've either not been up for it physically or financially when she's been back.  :dash: