Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hookup apps, sites  (Read 5725 times)

Offline wheeliebinwanking

This is why you should use a photo of someone who looks very like you, but not your own photo. Then unmatched that person when you move to WhatsApp, so they can't cross-check the photos. Has been a very successful method for me.

This is what I did too....No danger of using my real photo

WBW

Offline Disco dave

Tinder- easy to get sex, go premium and no dick pics and its a winner. I use this when working away, can get same day dates/sex

Pof- good for married women wanting just sex.

Badoo- absolute nut jobs on there but if they message you after 12 its a guaranteed shag. Be prepared to lower your standards on this.

Hot or not- is badoo

Offline sparkus

Tinder- easy to get sex, go premium and no dick pics and its a winner. I use this when working away, can get same day dates/sex

Pof- good for married women wanting just sex.

Badoo- absolute nut jobs on there but if they message you after 12 its a guaranteed shag. Be prepared to lower your standards on this.

Hot or not- is badoo

I travel a bit with work and while I try to shake off colleagues for punting, a date I'd have no qualms about telling them to do one.

Is it possible to switch off tinder when not using it?

STAR-LORD

I found Badoo to be a load of tosh, 1 opportunity to meet someone on Plenty of Fish but didn't happen eventually after mutual interest (just before I discovered punting 2 years ago); Tinder to be pretty much drizzle, and it takes bloody ages to create a profile on OkCupid......  :timeout:

POF and Tinder are the only hookup/dating apps I have currently on my phone. Has anyone had any success with Adult FriendFinder?

Similar to the OP, although it's refreshing punting it's been 2 years since my last relationship (thus punting has carried me through seeing to my physical needs), but a change is needed at some point or a punting hiatus at least......
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 09:30:01 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline NigelF

Is it possible to switch off tinder when not using it?

Yes, you can make your profile hidden/inactive which means other users won't come across your profile. Your existing matches can still message you (and you them). To do this, go into settings and just below the distance and age range settings there's an option to toggle "show me on Tinder".

You can also keep your Tinder account but remove the app from your phone by just uninstalling the app. If you want to get rid of your account for good/start a new one, you need to delete your Tinder account within the app itself and then delete/uninstall the Tinder app.

Offline Bigwilts

Tinder- easy to get sex, go premium and no dick pics and its a winner. I use this when working away, can get same day dates/sex.....
There may be ways to get the features of premium without the extra subscription
With ‘extension’ apps you can pick up some premium features either without paying or as a one off payment

You may need to look around as the one I mainly use could be discontinued as doesn’t appear to be listed in the App Store anymore

It can be used to see a whole list of ladies allowing you to swipe positively on them and ignore ‘rejects’ without unswiping them - just refresh for a new set
(That way you haven’t rejected them forever)
Even better is to see those who have liked you - then you can swipe to match
With all dating / hookup apps it’s a numbers game, so unless you really have no interest in them then they can be kept available until they get around to liking you
If you’ve been liked then you can save them for later, but don’t take too long as they may no longer be interested in you as the guy they swiped months ago
There can be extra features such as changing your location as you wish

I’ve had some success with proper dates, one night stands and a couple of repeat fuck buddies

Offline rightmove69

Looking to get onto one of these sites, will try pof/tinder. Anyone used babestationdating? Came across it by "accident".