Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny Bonnie  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Twister2k

Hi all,

Has anyone ever come across Tiny Bonnie?? 

She looks a bit different and that's one of the reasons I punt, to try different things. The initial comms were a bit off and then realised I wasn't directly speaking to Bonnie.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience meeting her and wether it's worth carrying through with a booking or not.

Currently in Birmingham

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bigjim

Well known barebacker
She lists unprotected sex in her likes, somthing to look out for

Offline kingfap1

Apparently has teeth like a pack of nik naks aswell.  :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline Littlefoot

she lies about her height, according to the reviews. What a pity she bb's. But having said that even if she didn't bb the reviews put me right off anyway. Shame!  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Offline curry

Dont feed the pimp

Twister2k
Reviews: 0

She is a known BB and a street girl who is often seen on the Leeds beat. I think one of the posters here posted a link to some videos at one time

Offline Tantric_mat

I messaged her earlier and got a weird message back. Something about asking timewaster eliminating questions on arrival???

Surely if i’ve Arrived i’m Not a time waster?

Seems like she’s been pimp-slapped once too often!

Online EYEPUNT

Text her for the hell of it got this reply (removed address due to forum rules)

Hi available plz txt wen @ 21-28 Bxxxxxxx St Birmingham B1 Xxxxxx 😜 everything incl please read profile  talk upon arrival MAKE SURE YOU READ PROFILE DON'T KNOCK what time?  Will be asking timewaster eliminating question upon arrival ok c u then

Offline ady17

Well if youve arrived then how can u be a timewaster ?

Roadster

Well

...  you're on the street outside her place. 

She asks, what are you wearing?  You say red "tee shirt and blues jeans".  She says "red tee shirt and blue jeans?" 

Darren is on the other end of the other phone that she is holding. 

Darren is on a moped just around the corner and now knows which one is you, that you have your phone clamped to to your ear, and that your entire focus is on trying to get in to see someone in order to stick your dick into them.

No idea what happens next.

:drinks:

Offline curry

Well

She asks, what are you wearing?  You say red "tee shirt and blues jeans".  She says "red tee shirt and blue jeans?" 

Darren is on a moped just around the corner and now knows which one is you, that you have your phone clamped to to your ear, and that your entire focus is on trying to get in to see someone in order to stick your dick into them.

Yes moped crime is rife at the moment

Offline jimmymac

Jesus, what a fucking horror she is! :scare: :scare:

Offline bilbooblaze

She was on my list for some time now. Reviews were a bit hit and miss. But lately  :scare:  She keeps moving around ad not in one place for more than a few days. she is either has no permanent home address or is on the tour of the century. I couldn't arrange a meet because of her movements. I'm glad I failed.   

Offline markeewould

+1

Well

Offline Twister2k

Sorry for to late reply lads but thanks for your feedback. Decided to stay away! The bb and teeth really put me off.

I understand I'm new and not many reviews/posts but you have to start from somewhere.

Hoping to get involved and do reviews next time I punt to start giving back the help I've received from reviews on this site.