Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Massage Parlour in Black Heath  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Stumbled across an ad for a new Parlour in Black Heath.

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been? If not I may TOFTT.

Offline Littlefoot

Looks interesting JJF. If I was fairly local I'd have given it a go. Good luck with the TOFTT. Who knows could turn out to be a little gem of a place. Hope so. Please report back if you go.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mids_2009

Been past those shops lids of times and can’t recall seeing anything like a massage parlour.

Offline m4rmite

Been past those shops lids of times and can’t recall seeing anything like a massage parlour.
Scouted it out today from the map location, couldn't find squat. Full marks for discretion.

I was tempted to call so flitted through the website and Miss B is also advertising on AW under a different number.
Didn't hang around too long as i think i was the only person who owned a shirt in Blackheath, and my own teeth.

If i get up there again i'll do some more hunting - website does say free paring at the rear but all ones i saw were P&D.

I think only Lidl has free parking so maybe that side of the cross roads.

Offline Discord

I go through Blackheath quite a lot for work but have not noticed this shop before.  Guess I wouldn't have though if it is new.  I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm there as it is pretty local to me.  Regarding the parking it looks to be right by Wilkinson going by the map so I think that would have free parking but I think that car park is quite small.  The Lidl would be another option as already mentioned or the car park by what used to be Micheal's Supermarket (think it is a Poundland now).  Perhaps the best parking option would be to use the near by Sainsbury's car park though.   

Offline m4rmite

40p per hour on the P&D so not bad at all.
I scoured the short strip opposite wilko's and couldn't see any doors for flats above, certainly no shop logo'd as massage.

Making me think either a rear entrance or by the old Base gym place.

Offline Littlefoot

40p per hour on the P&D so not bad at all.
I scoured the short strip opposite wilko's and couldn't see any doors for flats above, certainly no shop logo'd as massage.

Making me think either a rear entrance or by the old Base gym place.

Sounds more like a brothel to me rather than a massage shop. If it is, it will most likely be discreet

Offline curry

Isn't this between the barclays bank and the shoulder of mutton pub?

Offline art2962

Just noticed a new profile on Adultwork for 'Miss Blackheath' - same pic as on their website/same prices. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline art2962

First post, promise I'm not Miss Blackheath, far hairier!

Offline curry

This is a rom joint you can tell by the way the profile is written

Online mike61

I telephoned yesterday, only Julia was available.  Maybe the website is a scam and it is Julia only. Seems odd to be a massage parlour when she lists almost  full services on AW.
I see she offers dogging, how does that work, shut up shop and take the massage table with you.

Offline Richy40

Adultwork marking it as potentially dodgy at the moment so beware fellas.

Offline The Owl

Out of the prossie listed I'd happily screw the boss Miss B. I'm not convinced by her AW profile though.

Offline The Owl

I telephoned yesterday, only Julia was available.  Maybe the website is a scam and it is Julia only. Seems odd to be a massage parlour when she lists almost  full services on AW.
I see she offers dogging, how does that work, shut up shop and take the massage table with you.

Bit of a problem if they advertise 2 girl services but only have one woman working there.

Offline m4rmite

Seems like it's closed, and the wgs showing in the area that i would guess worked there are no longer on aw

Website is down also.

:thumbsdown:

Offline khjog

Offline kingfap1

looks like its gone. Shame there used to be some decent girls back in the day in Blackheath, those were the days I used to feel dodgy just buying the bargain pages to have a scout through the back.  ;)

Offline podmead95

i asked them where the entrance was for this place and apparently its the black gate by the guitar shop, when you're there give them a call and they'll open up