Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosa-Bella stourbridge  (Read 2521 times)

Offline son_of_salop

Hi guys ! Any body seen this lady at all ! Seriously considering taking a dip ! External Link/Members Only

Ming

She's already got a (fluffy) review, her prices are very high and according to that review, she doesn't even provide OWO.

Not for me.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jockey

Hi guys ! Any body seen this lady at all ! Seriously considering taking a dip ! External Link/Members Only

Theres a review for her already.

Would be nice to share some of your past experiences with us all to show some contribution as a member since 2014  :drinks:

Offline son_of_salop

Apologies Jockey ! Wanted to get my account in order before I started spouting off, Truth be told I’d forgotten I was even a member on here ! Been away for a few years. I’ll start getting some reviews done if I can soon !!

Davyjames

I've seen her a few times at Victoria House. The fluffy review is accurate. She's hot and her body is insane (if you like the fitness model look).

A winner in my book and can't knock her for not doing OWO, given the risks it presents.

I know, I should do a review. Apologies.

Ming

I've seen her a few times at Victoria House. The fluffy review is accurate. She's hot and her body is insane (if you like the fitness model look).

A winner in my book and can't knock her for not doing OWO, given the risks it presents.

I know, I should do a review. Apologies.

A review would be welcome Davy!

I won't entertain her if there is no OWO, her choice, but it will restrict the number of clients that are likely to see her.

Offline Pablo02

She does have a like one punter said a insane body.
However I wouldn’t see her if owo isn’t provided and at the hourly rate she charges.
She’s around the £120 mark and £130 if owo is provided.
Can see see her phone getting quite dusty.

jay13scooby

IV seen her she's amazing and does do owo by last time I did review a lot of people on hear said I was fake time will till lol

Ming

IV seen her she's amazing and does do owo by last time I did review a lot of people on hear said I was fake time will till lol

What you posted last time was not a review, it was less than 2 lines long......... it was suggested you read the review writing wiki and try again, you haven't bothered, why is that?

Offline McMuffin1

Can anyone tell me what her biceps are like please? It's a bit of a thing for me, but only on feminine bodies  :unknown:

Cheers

Offline Littlefoot

£130 H/h and £230 P/h is silly money even for London!  :wackogirl: