Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews  (Read 864 times)

Offline Sun Dance

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I saw a girl via an agency today was going to do a review on the agency site, was just wondering should a review also be done here?

I find the site very helpful and would like to do my part that's why I ask but just thought it maybe pointless doing a review on agency site then here.  :)

Offline maxxblue

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I saw a girl via an agency today was going to do a review on the agency site, was just wondering should a review also be done here?

I find the site very helpful and would like to do my part that's why I ask but just thought it maybe pointless doing a review on agency site then here.  :)

Definitely! Otherwise UKP punters who do not read the reviews on the agency website will not benefit from your experience.

Offline CELICA GT

Definetly  , you can be a bit more in depth on a UKP review as well :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Sun Dance

Noted, I must say my review writing skills aren't as good as some guys on here, only done 1 before will give it a shot!

Offline maxxblue

Noted, I must say my review writing skills aren't as good as some guys on here, only done 1 before will give it a shot!

Don't worry, as long as they are genuine reviews then they will be welcomed here. Look forward to reading them.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Don't worry, as long as they are genuine reviews then they will be welcomed here. Look forward to reading them.  :thumbsup:

CORRECT Max +1...................Just don't forget the "Fekin Link"  :dash: :dash: :dash:     It's me pet hate :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sun Dance

Already in trouble then Sat-Major not sure how to do a link for an agency. Is it a case of copy and paste from the search bar?

Offline Sun Dance

Excuse the spelling mistake there Sar-Major in between phone calls

Online Slaine

Remember it's your review and write it as you see fit  :hi:

Offline Sun Dance

Review has been posted again apologies if it's not up to scratch but it's only the second review I've done still learning lol

Offline Toon73

Review has been posted again apologies if it's not up to scratch but it's only the second review I've done still learning lol
Do not worry some will say its to long some will say its to short and some will say its fine (I am referring to your review  :lol: )  some may even ask if you heard any noises coming from the cupboard  :scare:  but take it all with a pinch of salt ,, as long as you got the link at the top your good to go  :cool:

Offline Sun Dance

Certainly will do, thankfully no wardrobe situations on this occasion let's hope it stays that way and the other thread is an isolated incident!