Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it too late to write a review?  (Read 758 times)

Offline temudjin

Hey guys,

I had my first punt last February....and it was shit.

I signed up before last Christmas as i intended to punt and stumbled on this site whilst looking for info on a local WG i liked the look of.

To cut a long story short i had an accident over christmas and have had a lot of time off work so have not been able to punt/contribute a review.

anyway i digress..,..i have just spotted the profile of my first orignal (shit) punt which disappeared for ages but seems to be active again now.

My question is, is it appropriate to post a review of a meeting that happened nearly a year and a half ago?

Online Ipunter

Regardless when the punt was, if it was her it's worth a review.

Offline temudjin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ill do review when i have the time but for now ill post you guys the link to look at. However i do aim to get my review count up so review to follow....

KJ121212

Ah shame. I'm looking for my first punt and I had my eye on this one. You're the 2nd person in 2 days to tell me she's not worth it.

See my topic: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60311.0

Online threechilliman

Regardless when the punt was, if it was her it's worth a review.

I'd agree, but make reference to the fact it was 18 months ago. She may have got better/worse since then.

tcm
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:16:10 pm by threechilliman »

Offline arthur

Have just written a review from about 2 years ago so its not too late, many people didn't know about this site until years after punts, but yes it does feel weird reviewing something from years ago as the WG may have upped their game so mention how long ago it was

fredpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ill do review when i have the time but for now ill post you guys the link to look at. However i do aim to get my review count up so review to follow....

I noticed Monica was back in kingston as well. She has been away for a while as you say, though when she first left Kingston I think she moved to Wimbledon. Changes her nane/profile every now and again so best to remember her face. She has had some poor reviews - I saw her a good few months (maybe over a year?) ago now - neutral at best though nice enough girl.

Offline temudjin

Yeah its a real shame as she has a cracking body.....although i never got to see those tits because she refused to remove her bra  :unknown:

fredpunter

I've heard her described as a bit bonkers, and she does like to talk and waste time, and when it comes to inventing false stories about her career aspirations she would leave even the most imaginative punter standing.