Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Quintero - Liverpool (tours) WARNING BAREBACKER  (Read 4104 times)

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

External Link/Members Only

Melissa Quintero - Liverpool

1 hour incall £180

The worst punt I’ve ever had!

I was in Liverpool  on business, and got my usual TS itch.

Fired a text off to Melisa and got a quick reply with directions.

Flat on Stanley street L1. Arrived and was made to wait in the rain until she eventually gave me the code to get through the main door.

Once in, she opened her apartment door and looked stunning. Dressed in sexy knickers and bra with high heels, Nice figure and an attractive face. Place was basic and clean.

Was led into the bedroom and sorted payment out. She seemed extremely reserved, and I got a strong impression that she didn’t like me, which was a total mood killer. Her English is limited and we got by mostly using google translate (annoying as fuck)

Led on the bed and kissed - she’s got nice lips which felt good. No tits at all. Average size cock.  After some decent FK I started to think the punt would go well but I was way off!…

Her OWO was not good, it was evident she wasn’t enjoying it and no real effort was made. Just tight lips at the very end of my cock, I tried to get more length in her mouth but she kept pushing back. Eventually I gave up.

On with the Jonny and doggy, some forced light moans but again no real effort.
Flipped her on her back in mish for a bit. Not much better. As I’m fucking hear her phone is pinging and she’s looking at her phone!

I instructed her to ride me, as I lay on my back she took the Jonny off me and started to rub my cock on her arsehole, next minute, I’m unintentionally bare backing her! This is where her attitude changed from can’t be arsed to eager to please …She moans loud encouraging me to keep my cock up her, after a few thrusts I realise it’s a terrible idea and pull out.
She then lies on her back and asks me to fuck her Bareback and cum inside her. I refused and asked for BJ, she then said “no baby fuck me and cum in me, I want to feel your cum in me” again,  I refused.

I then asked her to cum, she looked pissed off. She said she can’t cum. Now, before the booking I specifically asked if she could cum and I was told yes. She made up some lame excuse as to why she couldn’t.

We are now 25min into the booking and she just lies there all defensive and moody. She picks up her phone and starts texting.
I asked if we are done and she said yes, I explained that I still have 35min left and she just shrugged her shoulders and continued to text on her phone and ignore me. I Started to get dressed in silence, and headed to the door to leave. She didn’t say a word to me. She just led there gorping at her phone. I left and she quickly followed me to make sure the door was locked after me.

I couldn’t be arsed asking for a partial refund, in fact I was in shock at the sheer audacity of her attitude and the BB incident. I was disappointed with myself for letting the BB get as far as it did but as you can imagine it’s very easily done in the heat of the moment.

Definitely not worth £180 for 25min. Not a nice experience at all. Avoid avoid avoid!!!

And now I have to go and get myself tested. Merry Christmas!

Offline charliepie

She does look hot on her BP profile and you did well to pull out so quickly as it's easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment as it must have felt heavenly! Hopefully you'll get the all clear but I'm not sure if you can get hold of HIV PEP easily as it has to be within 72 hours of the incident and I'm not sure when your meeting took place.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

She was fit but a very bad service provider.
Yeah I’m going the GUM clinic tomorrow  :thumbsdown:

Offline norwichfunseeker

She was fit but a very bad service provider.
Yeah I’m going the GUM clinic tomorrow  :thumbsdown:

I believe you have to wait 2 weeks before getting tested, as any infections etc wont show immediately. 

Just clicked on the link and got a surprise - didnt realise she was a TS (which isnt my thing - but each to their own) can a mod add that to the  thread title please. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 04:48:22 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I believe you have to wait 2 weeks before getting tested, as any infections etc wont show immediately. 

Just clicked on the link and got a surprise - didnt realise she was a TS (which isnt my thing - but each to their own) can a mod add that to the  thread title please.
It's in transgender reviews.   :unknown:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Apologies Davie, didn't realise that or how  I stumbled into there.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Not for PEP medication you don’t.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apologies Davie, didn't realise that or how  I stumbled into there.
No probs mate, it wasn't categorised so that might have been it, done now BTW.   

Offline Iceman90

Thanks for the warning. Was just about to book her today she looks stunning but there’s no way I’m risking it with a barebacker.

Offline joculeur

Interestingly she’s rucked up in Manchester this week under a new name ‘CamilaMilan’, any girl who regularly name changes is a no no as far as I am concerned, thanks for the warning, one to def avoid !

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Yes when I saw her it was her last day in Liverpool. She won’t last long with the level of service she provides .

Offline Sirbop

Thank you so much for this review mate! Clearly she is a danger to all in the community in terms of risk of STD.

Punters should be aware she is going by the name Camila Milan in London now.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

UPDATE and WARNING!

So the last few weeks I’ve been feeling rather unwell. It came on me a week or so after the meet. It started with frequent urination for a while, I put it down to me getting older,  then later a discharge from the penis, accompanied by an overall feeling of being very unwell.

Went to the doctors and chlamydia was confirmed!

She/it was my last punt and I’ve not had sex with anyone else since, so it must be her/it who’s riddled with it…and god knows what else!

HIV test has to be done later. So fingers crossed on that one!

I should have got tested straight away, but it was in the midst of Christmas and found it difficult to find the time.  :dash:

STAY WELL THE FUCK AWAY!!!

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

UPDATE and WARNING!

So the last few weeks I’ve been feeling rather unwell. It came on me a week or so after the meet. It started with frequent urination for a while, I put it down to me getting older,  then later a discharge from the penis, accompanied by an overall feeling of being very unwell.

Went to the doctors and chlamydia was confirmed!

She/it was my last punt and I’ve not had sex with anyone else since, so it must be her/it who’s riddled with it…and god knows what else!

HIV test has to be done later. So fingers crossed on that one!

I should have got tested straight away, but it was in the midst of Christmas and found it difficult to find the time.  :dash:

STAY WELL THE FUCK AWAY!!!

Jesus that's awful hope all's well and thanks for the heads up if she had a set of tits I might have gone to see her,not now.

Offline DylzzCee

Jesus that's awful hope all's well and thanks for the heads up if she had a set of tits I might have gone to see her,not now.

Is there anyway to get her on some perm black list so other users know to stay clear?

Offline charliepie

I hope that's all you caught, fortunately, chlamydia is one of the less serious ones to have and should be fine after some antibiotics.

Offline RadioKid

That sounds nothing short of horrific.

Doesn't bode well for the stereotypes of Trans or Gay individuals being riddled with STD's.
Surely if its more sinister, it could even become a Police Matter?
Do keep us in the loop Pal

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

That sounds nothing short of horrific.

Doesn't bode well for the stereotypes of Trans or Gay individuals being riddled with STD's.
Surely if its more sinister, it could even become a Police Matter?
Do keep us in the loop Pal

It’s been pretty awful mate. Thankfully all other tests are negative and I’m on the mend since taking medication.

What has pissed me right off is the dirty thing now showing a photo barebacking somebody on her BP advert!  :vomit: