Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hellen Marina Southampton Ocean Village BE CAUTIOUS  (Read 1499 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only

This is one of those really odd ones.  I did not get to meet Hellen but leave this review to warn others to be careful. There is something suspicious about a WG who knowing you are within a few hundred yards of where she is, with £100 burning a hole, won't pick up the phone and tell you where she is. I suspect the answer is that she does not speak English and someone else was texting on her behalf as there was always a long delay between text responses.
This is how it went.
Phoned to arrange a time. Response was text, please text me.
I texted her and eventually arranged meeting
Was given what seemd like a precise address in Ocean village (It turned out not to be that precise)
Arrived in vicinity on time.
Phoned to confrim arrival- voicemail
waited three mins and phoned again voicemail
5 mins later get text one character "?"
ring again voicemail
I send text saying if you don't pick up phone and tell me where you are I am leaving
13 mins after appt time get text with precise address
spend 10 mins walking round looking, It is dark and Ocean village has lots of buildings with little illumination
25 mins after meet time get text from her asking "U funded"
I text back saying this is a waste if time , just pick up phone and tell me where you are
I get text back saying "If U R that stupid that you cant find an adress with all details that I give you then leave it x"

I left, although just because I was curious I did find the block she was in before leaving

Comments
I had one conversation with her on the phone
The texts were all very much vernacular English I very much doubt she was doing the texting
I assume her pimp was somewhere else and texting me which explained the delays between texts

She might be the perfect GFE for al I know but she needs to sharpen up her social skills

Offline purple_t

Think you may have saved yourself £100 there.
Her profile screams 'avoid' to me

Offline nigel4498

You rarely get to speak to Romanian prossies. It's all arranged by text by Segie.

Offline j5554

Damn I was gonna go for this one when I was horny one time because she looks pretty damn nice. I generally don't like seeing people around that certain place in Oceana because even in broad daylight it took me a while to find the right block there.

MrKeen

You rarely get to speak to Romanian prossies. It's all arranged by text by Segie.
This is is the first time I have encountered text only comms. Alice sexy, Girlfreind Monica, and Alycia always chat on phone when arranging meets

WhattheFlip

Think I saw a girl in a flat in ocean village a while back. Very nice place. Executive. Surprised the Romanians are using it, unless there's cheap shitholes near there too!? Spose it might be proper Mafia with major money who buy flats, then use them for their vict..sorry, employees, while they appreciate in value.

Offline John99

Offline spand

Several years ago had to find canute house near there.  it wasn't easy :dash: