Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help me choose.... please.  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Bigron91

Guys,

A bit of help required please. Have potential to see Girlfriendlara External Link/Members Only or Classy21 (aka Beckie) ttps://www.adultwork.com/1761899 and not sure which way to go... have read the reviews (thanks  :hi:) and can't decide  :crazy:

The desire is for a 20-40 year old attractive brunette, size 8 to 12 with good legs. DFK, OWO and foot fetish are a must.... other services are the cherry on top in this instance....

Price up to c.150 ph

Any thoughts or left field suggestions?

I will follow up with a review.

Cheers..... BR  :hi: :hi:

13 review(s) found for Classy-Bekkie linked to in above post (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Online Steely Dan

Good choices.  No new suggestions within this description. (But you don't mention location exactly....Slough too far?)

The choice between these 2 is easy.  Re-read the 4 non positives for Lara.  If that is not a problem for you, then book her.  If it is, book classy21.

Offline Bigron91

Thanks Dan. Not put off by the so-so reports as she has great ones from well respected members.

I was slightly put off by a comment by Beckie that she hasn't done foot fetish before, but after a brief explanation, she seemed fine. This along with DFK is non-negotiable....

Travelling from Winchester to LHR so anywhere in the M3/M4 triangle is ok. Just need safe parking as I do worry about leaving the car in dodgy areas.....

Much obliged  :hi: :hi:

5th Musketeer

Wouldn't one of your first questions to yourself be economic?  200 vs 130 ph?

Offline John1975h

Just be mindful that Classy21 (Bekkie) is quite temperamental lately and letting down potential clients at the last minute. So if you want to take the chance........

Not sure if she is your type, but Bellablond is in the same area, excellent comms and is renowned for her reliability and service. Not too far from Classy21 and they are both friends.  Have never visited Classy21 but have visited Bellablond many times.

Online Steely Dan

Just be mindful that Classy21 (Bekkie) is quite temperamental lately and letting down potential clients at the last minute. So if you want to take the chance........

Not sure if she is your type, but Bellablond is in the same area, excellent comms and is renowned for her reliability and service. Not too far from Classy21 and they are both friends.  Have never visited Classy21 but have visited Bellablond many times.
Good suggestion on bellablond.

For classy21, did this happen to you? Not too late to post a review. If not please link the post where this is mentioned. Not heard this before.

Offline John1975h

Author Topic: Classey21 - Bracknell - Truly filthy MILF!

See from Reply 29 onwards for most recent posts.

As good as she is from what has been said so far, it's pretty hit and miss because I assume she is so popular so can pick and choose who to meet. So no surprise there are double bookings and late cancellations.

Personally, if time and distance are factors in your proposed meet, I wouldn't take the chance. Go for Bellablond if she is your type. 100% flawless comms and meet.

Online Steely Dan

Author Topic: Classey21 - Bracknell - Truly filthy MILF!

See from Reply 29 onwards for most recent posts.

As good as she is from what has been said so far, it's pretty hit and miss because I assume she is so popular so can pick and choose who to meet. So no surprise there are double bookings and late cancellations.

Personally, if time and distance are factors in your proposed meet, I wouldn't take the chance. Go for Bellablond if she is your type. 100% flawless comms and meet.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106412.msg1468362#msg1468362
Ok.  So there is in fact no review to back up your comment,  just same comment from you on a different thread. Thanks for making this clear. No actual punters have had any complaints about her.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 12:42:02 am by Steely Dan »

Offline Bigron91

Beckie/Classy21 text me at 11am to say she had a problem and she was finishing early and cancelled By the time I could get on line and could start texting around I drew a blank with my plan-bs. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Ended up going to see Lissa 25 in Maidenhead External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Out of sheer frustration/desperation, although she had decent-ish reviews. Will get around to a review, but not impressed. Booked for 30mins and was in/out in about 15mins. Did everything required in terms of service but on speed...  :thumbsdown:

Cest la vie, live and learn

Offline contentguy

Reply 30

So you're an expert on a lady you've not seen based on "reply 30"

It really is half term isn't it!

Guy

Offline contentguy

Reply 30

Actually looking at your 8 posts, and no experience sharing on here other than trying to book this lady.

I think she's had a lucky escape.

Guy