Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy Christmas to ILO and his band of merry men  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Charliehutton

Along with a good many of us, I imagine, I'll be in punting hibernation from now until the new year.

So in the meantime, a very merry Christmas to our spiritual leader ILO and all his merry band of East Midlands punters, and to all the girls who've given us so much pleasure over the year. Your very good health! :drinks:

Offline MajorPayne

Well said Charlie

Our forum is only as good as the punters who review.

Online Dipper

Thanks CH.

Same to you and all other UKP’s. I’ve a very slim chance of lining a punt up tomorrow but it’s unlikely until the new year now.

Merry Xmas one and all.

Offline ZeroCount

Along with a good many of us, I imagine, I'll be in punting hibernation from now until the new year.

Quite the opposite for me, it's been way too long since I last had the chance for a punt, so I'm hoping to fit in a little holiday treat over the next day or two.

Merry Christmas to the lot of you, and may the new year bring you lots of wonderful pussy!   :drinks:

Offline NervousJ

Merry Christmas lads and safe and happy punting.

hopefully i shall get to sneak out fingers crossed ..

Online webpunter

So in the meantime, a very merry Christmas to our spiritual leader ILO and all his merry band of East Midlands punters, and to all the girls who've given us so much pleasure over the year. Your very good health! :drinks:

@ILO i noticed is on 87 reviews, for 2023
i posted the same a couple of days ago
on the basis that on average he's adding another review every 4 days it could be 88 YTD
impressive or what

& you have your double century approaching  :hi:
maybe change the review order around a bit to make sure that the 200th is a cracker
good luck

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383

Merry Christmas Charlie and all, glasses raised to you guys, our East Mids family, sending a load of love to you guys and a big thank you. Have a great day guys  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Online j122

Offline TrainGuy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year chaps.
And may 2024 be full of fun.

Offline JD1

Merry Christmas guys! I know I’ve been a bit quieter this year but still semi-active, hopefully you’ll see some new reviews from me soon. :D

Online webpunter

Merry Christmas guys! I know I’ve been a bit quieter this year but still semi-active, hopefully you’ll see some new reviews from me soon. :D

The century beckons, good luck

Offline simon07

Ding dong and jingle your bells. A happy new punt year to all.  :hi:

Offline LordGrantham

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383