Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlour punters - book early!  (Read 936 times)

Offline Charliehutton

Just to let you know.... demand is far exceeding supply at the moment. I've tried to book a number of girls for a morning appointment, only to be told things like 'she's not available until 4:30'. Too late for me, and the poor girl must be knackered by then. So if you want a parlour girl, you really need to plan ahead.

Offline Dipper

Just to let you know.... demand is far exceeding supply at the moment. I've tried to book a number of girls for a morning appointment, only to be told things like 'she's not available until 4:30'. Too late for me, and the poor girl must be knackered by then. So if you want a parlour girl, you really need to plan ahead.

I echo this. Two ladies on near me the other day, NEITHER AVAILABLE for the whole day :lol: :thumbsdown:

Offline gbyld87

I bet they're not doing as many bookings a day either, if they're indulging in the usual covid-washing routines.

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
I echo this. Two ladies on near me the other day, NEITHER AVAILABLE for the whole day :lol: :thumbsdown:
Lots of ladies not returning...had 2 retire and had to sack 2 !!

Offline Dipper

That’s a shame. Were they well thought of ?

Offline scutty brown

Why did you have to sack them - were they getting shagged out and unable to keep up?

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
Why did you have to sack them - were they getting shagged out and unable to keep up?
LOL they were just unable to turn up yet alone keep up.!!!

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
That’s a shame. Were they well thought of ?
[/quote
One retiring lady was very well thought of, the other was so scared of the virus ( covid virus that is) she just hung up her stockings...