Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HE in legit establishments  (Read 2291 times)

Offline amg193

Been thinking about this one..

Not your standard Thai places... is HE available at legit establishments or salons? Long shot but like Bannatyne or a proper spa place??

Offline l1mpd1ck

Been thinking about this one..
Not your standard Thai places... is HE available at legit establishments or salons? Long shot but like Bannatyne or a proper spa place??
Occasionally BUT very rarely

Offline amg193

I don't imagine Bannatyne doing so... too big a company.. must be paying them well and also job security is more important i guess

Offline Space Invader

My Grandma works at Bannatyne's you perv -lol

Offline GoldTop

Nearest I found was Ventures in Long Eaton abs Cutting It in Beeston. Both now closed but Ventures was well reviewed at the time

Offline Cryton123

Offline sonyvaio

My Grandma works at Bannatyne's you perv -lol

is she good vfm :)

The short answer is yes, you can get HE in legit establishments, but 1) it takes building up some rapport and 2) you're generally paying a bit of a premium for the massage/treatment etc, so your starting point is more expensive - is it really worth it?

Offline redliner69

Not wishing to be pedantic, but if a legit place gave out extras, it is by definition no longer legit.  :unknown:

That said, naked man, hands on body and flirting would probably lead to some occasional action, paid or otherwise.

I did once get a bit of action while on holiday in a hotel spa in Tunisia a few years ago.  :)

Offline amg193

is she good vfm :)

The short answer is yes, you can get HE in legit establishments, but 1) it takes building up some rapport and 2) you're generally paying a bit of a premium for the massage/treatment etc, so your starting point is more expensive - is it really worth it?

Most legit establishments are doing £40-50 body massages.. a bit of a hit and miss. I remember going to doubletree Hilton in Istanbul and the lady to my amusement said yes to he.

Offline snoopy

Go to Vietnam. The signals were there in every last massage in some very posh hotels. Was with Mrs Snoopy so I didn't take up any offers.