Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: End of punting??  (Read 3146 times)

Offline kingkong69

With the country back to full lockdown also the cost of seeing a wg..Is it the end?

Offline NervousJ

Nah....

As if they are going to stop working. They might have last time, or the majority did. I can’t see it this time..

Offline shiptonlad

Some people just don't get just how serious this is especially for over 55's.

Offline InMefan

End of putting for 2-3 months perhaps.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Paid for pussy has been around for 1000's of years and will be for 1000's more.  :hi: :hi:

This is current pandemic is just a minor blip in the grand "scheme of time".  :music: :music:

Offline Picti

Paid for pussy has been around for 1000's of years and will be for 1000's more.  :hi: :hi:

This is current pandemic is just a minor blip in the grand "scheme of time".  :music: :music:

Indeed, it's survived plagues, pandemics, World Wars, etc.

There will be a lull for some, a pretend lull for others, some may quit and some may begin. Any permutation sees a return to broad punting by next Spring  / Summer.

Offline Gopal1978

Agree, will be lot of balls v brain decisions for us to make

Offline davy321

Since I fall into that category, I've not punted since February  :cry:. May be next year will be better.

Offline jayuk99

same here not punted since fen . was close to though on friday but resisted . just dont wanna catch covid and pass it on not worth the risk atm
Its a serious diesease seen a few lose their lives

Online Newtothisstuff

Will the 'oldest profession' end?  No. The game may change to cope with wars, pestilence and famine, but people will always play it.  Prostitution won't stop because men will always want to fuck and there will always be women who'll let them if the price is right. The only thing that we'll see change when this is all over is a few new faces appear and a few older ones disappear. Prices may be different, but supply and demand will return them to some type of normality. Some punters will give up punting and new ones will replace them. People will come and go, but that's sort of the definition of punting.

Online mr.bluesky

Looks like the right hand will be getting plenty of exercise again :dash:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 05:11:20 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline kingkong69

I noticed prices been hiked up since covid also some wg stopped offering some services like kissing owo etc but not all up front about it..

Offline WelshClipper

To paraphrase Clint Eastwood, God bless him, age 100 I think.

"From my cold dead hands" will be the day I stop punting.

Oldest profession yada yada yada........ :thumbsup:

Offline kippydon

not a end, just have to be patient, ride this all out and before long it will back to some normaility

Offline MajorPayne

Yeah my only punt since lockdown started was in July, don't expect to have another this year.

Offline crazy_diamond

To paraphrase Clint Eastwood, God bless him, age 100 I think.

"From my cold dead hands" will be the day I stop punting.

Oldest profession yada yada yada........ :thumbsup:

I think it was Charlton Heston who said that wasn’t it?  ;)

Not the end, just a short interval...

To paraphrase another Hollywood great... “We’ll be back”

Offline stevedave

Yes it was Charlton Heston.

And Clint Eastwood is 90, not 100  :drinks:

Offline WelshClipper

Yes it was Charlton Heston.

And Clint Eastwood is 90, not 100  :drinks:

Well that will teach me to google my facts before spouting off.  :dash:

But I am glad you got my drift.....  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 08:08:58 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline hunkybc

It feels like its the end.  I can't bring myself to pay the over inflated prices. As much as I'm itching to see someone it just feels ridiculous. The WGs who have lower prices all seem to be from the bottom of the barrel and that's just not for me. Its a shame.

Offline kippydon

there some WG that have not increase prices, you just need to look and how far you are prepared to travel??

Offline WelshClipper

Or just think differently. Decide what you are willing to pay and book a time accordingly.

There are lots of wgs who are 200+ for the hour but half hour or 15 mins are often below 100.

If you are looking for a gfe or pse then this strategy won't work. But if it's just to scratch an itch, as is the case most times with me, then its a pretty economical way to see these girls.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 10:45:50 am by WelshClipper »

Offline Buttons

It’s simple supply and demand. Hookers are putting prices up because they have to maintain their income level, same as everyone else. Pop onto SAAFE and it is pretty clear they are working less because they are frightened of getting this fucking virus and their bookings are falling. I’m generalising here, but the market is shrinking so prices are increasing.

When the virus figures drop again, the market will return and then hookers will be forced to drop their prices or lose out on business. As others have said, paid for pussy is as old as time, there will always be a need and someone will always be happy to take the money to get fucked.

It’s just a strange time at the moment is all. Hopefully the warmer weather next year will make a big difference.

Offline kingkong69

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nah....

As if they are going to stop working. They might have last time, or the majority did. I can’t see it this time..

My 2 regulars both packed up work in the first lock down but not in this lockdown, the first girl has a well paid full time job and only works the game for holiday money (and she's a nympho) so she has stopped talking general bookings but will see her most favourite regular regulars only,  but the other girl told me she simply can't afford to stop work because she used all her savings during the last lockdown she will have no money to pay the rent and food otherwise she declares bankruptcy and goes on the dole, she is making punters wear a mask and only doing a max of one punter a day but she needs to carry on.
You can't blame working girls for carrying on working they need to go on living, i know my life would be in deep financial shite if i hadn't been able to keep my business open during this pandemic!!!
As for my punting i didn't do it during first lockdiwn, i've resisted during this second lockdown but i had restarted again in the summer, we in Lincolnshire (not counting North ans North East Lincs) have been lucky with low rates so far, much luckier and lower than other parts of the East Mids but if they carry on rising i'm going to have to rethink how i  do it, can you have a WG in your support bubble? It's good for your mental health!!!!!!! :crazy:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:59:41 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline ZeroCount

Hard to blame girls who feel they've had little choice but to carry on working. It's the ones who make no efforts at all to try and be safe that I think are insane. Cutting out kissing and using masks can go a long way towards reducing risk, for a start. And that's coming from a guy who always looks for DFK from a meet in more normal times. Not that I'm risking punting at all myself until things get a bit safer, but that's a risk everyone has to weigh up for themselves.

Offline hunkybc

there some WG that have not increase prices, you just need to look and how far you are prepared to travel??

All the ones I would normally go and see have inflated prices. I'm not prepared to pay it or drop my standards criteria to get a cheaper punt.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Funny enough i noticed today that there are a couple of decent looking girls around here that have put special offer prices on i would assume it's because they are quiet and need the business.

Offline shagmore

No, there is plenty out there, you just have to look, and check to ensure they are ok.
I have had a punt today as felt the urge, and a duo a couple of weeks back whilst in lock down. Not reviews duo as yet

Offline Simon_9000

No, there is plenty out there, you just have to look, and check to ensure they are ok.
I have had a punt today as felt the urge, and a duo a couple of weeks back whilst in lock down. Not reviews duo as yet

Be very interested in your duo review, I'm thinking that maybe my return to punting once this is all over. I've definitely saved enough to splash out on 2 girls!  :yahoo:

Offline hunkybc

I've got enough saved to have a few duos  :yahoo:

Roll on 2021 and a vaccine :D