Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl Emma at Massage Northampton  (Read 1814 times)

Online Charliehutton

Just wondered if anyone knew anything about this girl, or if her profile pictures were fake.

Because if she's for real, she looks terrific:

External Link/Members Only

Offline 801

What's the location like?
Are they associated with MKE ?

Offline HailWood

Bloody hell, you aren’t wrong Charlie. Stunning. Just looks TGTBT.

Edit: I can’t find anything on Tineye for those images
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 10:26:43 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline 801

Online mr.bluesky

She does look stunning if those are her true photographs.  A trip to Northampton could be on the horizon. There will be a long queue to see her .
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 11:04:47 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Dragon90210

What's the location like?
Are they associated with MKE ?

Busy street, free parking close by or on road if you are lucky.

Not associated with MKE AFAIK.

Showers in all rooms if I remember correctly.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 10:14:34 am by Dragon90210 »

Offline Rabsie

She does look hot. Those are obviously professional shots so will put her in her very best light.

Poor girl has her first day as the first day of lockdown. Soft Touch's rota already has them closed from Thursday and I expect Massage Northampton will have to do the same.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kippydon

does look hot

women from Ukraine are very beautiful, and on the plus side they really know how to have sex and have a good time,

Online Charliehutton

Poor girl has her first day as the first day of lockdown. Soft Touch's rota already has them closed from Thursday and I expect Massage Northampton will have to do the same.

You're quite right, Rabsie, and in final confirmation that civilisation is coming to an end Victoria House is closing its doors from Thursday, too.

Online mr.bluesky

You're quite right, Rabsie, and in final confirmation that civilisation is coming to an end Victoria House is closing its doors from Thursday, too.

:dash: had recently crossed off Tori from my girls to visit at this place. Was hoping to get round to seeing Zoe and Lucy. Looks like thats going to have to wait a while. I would love to see this Emma lady in Northampton as she looks absolutely stunning.  Just hope she's still there when the place re-opens   :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 10:28:04 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline MajorPayne

Just wondered if anyone knew anything about this girl, or if her profile pictures were fake.

Because if she's for real, she looks terrific:

Nice spot Charlie.  Looks FAF.

Reminds me of the time I went to see Kelsey on the back of her pictures published on Massage Northampton website - oh boy was I disappointed.

Kelsey's pictures have since been updated but they are still more flattering than when I saw her in reality

Offline Rabsie

Just come back from Massage Northampton where I saw Angela for my pre-lockdown punt. She is an example of much better in real life than pictures.

Lovely figure in a babewatch red one piece and a really lovely looking girl. Wonderful eyes and smile looks fabulous during oral. Btw I had OWO and CIM which was under some debate on another thread but no kissing (I am an ugly bastard tho).

Will do a couple of outstanding reviews from this place in the next week or 2.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.

Online mr.bluesky

Just come back from Massage Northampton where I saw Angela for my pre-lockdown punt. She is an example of much better in real life than pictures.

Lovely figure in a babewatch red one piece and a really lovely looking girl. Wonderful eyes and smile looks fabulous during oral. Btw I had OWO and CIM which was under some debate on another thread but no kissing (I am an ugly bastard tho).

Will do a couple of outstanding reviews from this place in the next week or 2.

:thumbsup: she looks like she has a fit body .

Online mr.bluesky

:thumbsup: she looks like she has a fit body .

Holly and Kelsey look very tempting too. Pretty sure Kelsey used to work at Victoria House in Lutterworth.  She has great legs and a peachy arse if her photos are anything to go by. Likewise Holly looks the full package. Great legs, boobs and bum. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 09:01:14 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline scouting

Holly and Kelsey look very tempting too. Pretty sure Kelsey used to work at Victoria House in Lutterworth.  She has great legs and a peachy arse if her photos are anything to go by. Likewise Holly looks the full package. Great legs, boobs and bum. :thumbsup:

Kelsey has worked in many different places, sometimes under the name Ashley. Her longest association was with the various HoD venues in MK & London. I saw her several years ago when she had a cracking body, allowed full-on kissing and a cim finish. However Major Payne has seen her more recently and reported that she has put on some timber and had a bad attitude, Maybe she was having a bad day?

Online mr.bluesky

Kelsey has worked in many different places, sometimes under the name Ashley. Her longest association was with the various HoD venues in MK & London. I saw her several years ago when she had a cracking body, allowed full-on kissing and a cim finish. However Major Payne has seen her more recently and reported that she has put on some timber and had a bad attitude, Maybe she was having a bad day?

I thought Kelseys photos looked familiar.  Pretty sure she used the same ones on her Victoria House profile .

Offline MajorPayne

I thought Kelseys photos looked familiar.  Pretty sure she used the same ones on her Victoria House profile .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268433.0

My review, I don't recommend her.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 02:55:38 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline Rabsie

I saw that Emma was on the rota for Thursday this week but seems she was replaced last minute. She is still in the gallery but that doesn't necessarily mean she will appear on the rota again. Bit of a shame because if the photos were representative she is a stunner.