Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovable Laura  (Read 2054 times)

Offline _Bender_

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's replied to my RB and I'm tempted, but with poor photos and hidden feedback I'm a bit wary.

Cheers, Prof.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Personally, with hidden FB, it's a no go for me.

If you're still tempted, ask her why she is hiding it and, if she really wants you to go to see her,
would she unhide it for an agreed, short window span, so that you can gauge yourself. If she she
gets defensive about it, walk away.

Hovering over the FB of 25, all of them are being shown as positive, so there must be another reason for hiding,
perhaps a comment that she did not like.

Keep us updated.

Offline _Bender_

Thanks CT.

I've sent her a pleasant email asking why her FB is hidden.

I'll let you know her response.

Prof.

Offline Taggart

well, with poor and indistinct images, and no feedback shown, I'd move on, as there's better in Nottingham. Looks distinctly average to me.

Offline skittish

well, with poor and indistinct images, and no feedback shown, I'd move on, as there's better in Nottingham. Looks distinctly average to me.

If that's average for Nottingham it's the first time since I started punting I feel privileged to live in Ipswich, you have my deepest sympathy  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If that's average for Nottingham it's the first time since I started punting I feel privileged to live in Ipswich, you have my deepest sympathy  :hi:

On the Contrary.... see post I created for English Girls in Nottm...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18972.0

Offline finky

Her feedback is no longer hidden

Offline monkeybucket

She's on my maybe list. I'm planning on using her as a back up when i manage to sort some cash. I'll let you know if and when it happens.