Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands WGs with Tattoos  (Read 4525 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'm sure there was an on-going thread on this, but I can't find it.

Should anyone recall it, or have bookmarked it, please post the link.

Otherwise, x3 for starters:

Feisty:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Red Sonia (tittiesandass)

Sassy M

Please add any more that you are aware of. Cheers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Great stuff, jim.

Keep 'em coming guys!!

Offline Dorsetpunter

These days it might be easier to do a list of girls without tattoos

Offline mrfishyfoo

These days it might be easier to do a list of girls without tattoos

+1

Can only think of 2 out of the all the lasses I have seen in the last couple of years that didn't have them.

Offline jimgooooo

I'm assuming the OP is talking in reference to openly displayed/heavily tattooed WG's not just the odd little 'I'm rebeling by getting a little tattoo some where it can be hidden'

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm assuming the OP is talking in reference to openly displayed/heavily tattooed WG's not just the odd little 'I'm rebeling by getting a little tattoo some where it can be hidden'

Correct. I should have mentioned Heavily Inked  :D

Occcasionally, some girls photoshop out their tattos, for fear of being recognised. These pics can become misleading for those members who avoid tattoo'd girls.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:35:53 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A punting friend (not a member) has seen her and recommended her.

Would that still qualify her for TOFTT thread??

Offline Lever

A punting friend (not a member) has seen her and recommended her.

Would that still qualify her for TOFTT thread??

I saw her about 6 months ago, meant to post a review but never got round to it.

The pictures are accurate, she was good fun and gave a decent blowjob. Location was easy to get to and parking was convenient, assuming she's still in the same place. Didn't go back, but that's only because I'm rarely up near Leicester. However, I notice she's upped her rates a lot - it was only 120 an hour when I saw her, up to 150 now.

Edited to add: I'd support your friends recommendation if the price is alright with you. 150 just seems like a high rate for someone in their mid to late 40s to me.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 10:13:46 pm by Lever »

Offline mrfishyfoo

....meant to post a review but never got round to it.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Then why not do it now ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Lever

Done. Some of the precise details are a bit hazy, but I did my best. Hopefully it's not too late to be of some help for some people.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151301.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Done. Some of the precise details are a bit hazy, but I did my best. Hopefully it's not too late to be of some help for some people.

Well Done!! Kudos to you  :thumbsup:

Am waiting to hear back from my friend what he paid her.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 08:10:59 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline mrfishyfoo

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline NIK

Alternatively any WITHOUT tattoos? Do they exist anymore? Anywhere?

Offline HailWood

Alternatively any WITHOUT tattoos? Do they exist anymore? Anywhere?

Good point. Made me think through those I have met in the last 12 months and I can only think of one girl who has absolutely no tattoos. So something of a rarity!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline shagmore

Would be easier to have a list of WGs without tattoos

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Recently moved to Nottingham. Works only 1 day a week, Fridays. Number is displayed on that day. Verified Profile, feedback slowly increasing.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

A nice bit of advertising for the Village hotel in Nottingham. I bet they love that, having to have the room de-spunked afterwards

Offline j122

The only problem with the village is that you can hear the rooms from the corridor & it travels a bit so you wouldn't want a vocal girl in there.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A regular contributing member on this forum has seen her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Recently moved to Nottingham. Works only 1 day a week, Fridays. Number is displayed on that day. Verified Profile, feedback slowly increasing.

7 Days on....

Mr Madagascar TOFTT and also posted his first review on here.

Well done chap!!  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243584.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Based in Nottingham, has shown herself as available today on numerous occassions. No PG is a good sign.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Already has 5 positive reviews on here, but profile had been inactive since January. Appears to have returned to work, have posted this elsewhere.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Based in Nottingham, has shown herself as available today on numerous occassions. No PG is a good sign.

Hi CT - yes, I’ve noticed her profile a few times. She looks just like the kind of girl I like, however, the profile is pretty limited and doesn’t give too much away. Might be worth coming out of retirement for though.

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Already has 5 positive reviews on here, but profile had been inactive since January. Appears to have returned to work, have posted this elsewhere.

Maybe not. The profile has now been deleted.

Offline NervousJ

Offline Lincs.man1

Spirit-Angel is covered. Review to follow when I get time...

Ah, excellent news! I've had my eye on her but, it seems she is a heavy smoker and doesn't make a great deal of effort to cover this up. Look forward to ready your review NJ, thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Offline gbyld87

Hi CT - yes, I’ve noticed her profile a few times. She looks just like the kind of girl I like, however, the profile is pretty limited and doesn’t give too much away. Might be worth coming out of retirement for though.

Assuming she has sizeable implants, but her photos show her in several cases with and without.  Tats match up though.

Offline mrfishyfoo

WOOF !!! WOOF !!!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't you dare break her before I get my hands on her.  :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't you dare break her before I get my hands on her.  :lol: :lol:

Having spoken to her she's very new and very vanilla.

Far too expensive for what's on offer which is what's on her likes list full stop.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Maybe not. The profile has now been deleted.

Gone into hiding... hibernating again.

Offline badsin

I've seen her, great tattoos if that's your thing. Service was a bit lacklustre  :hi:

Offline Illuminated4000

I've seen her, great tattoos if that's your thing. Service was a bit lacklustre  :hi:

Hi Badsin, in what way lacklustre our of curiosity?

Offline badsin

Not as good as you'd think or expect :hi:

Offline gbyld87

give us a mark out of 10 for those tits??  they look decent on her gallery photo.

Offline badsin

Another reason to be disappointed. Tits (apparently) only installed recently, so effectively off limits. The scar underneath did still look fairly fresh.
However, they're a good size, and the surgeon did well. Apparently she's going bigger in 12/18 months :hi:

Offline gbyld87

Another reason to be disappointed. Tits (apparently) only installed recently, so effectively off limits. The scar underneath did still look fairly fresh.
However, they're a good size, and the surgeon did well. Apparently she's going bigger in 12/18 months :hi:

Much obliged - I was very tempted by her, face photo notwithstanding, but im not up for an experience like that.  Thanks very much for the info  :hi:

On a semi-related note, Kylie-marie has gone right to the top of my to-do list in the new year now that she's got a nice set of new  tits.  Very much looking forward to that once she's healed up  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 07:55:37 pm by gbyld87 »