Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milky Thai - Southend-on-Sea  (Read 902 times)

33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6265098) (23 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Beer_Belly

External Link/Members Only

This was from earlier today (May 2024). Apparently she'll be leaving Chelmsford soon, and she'll be returning around June.

Comms: Sluggish, as she manages them herself. Took around half an hour to return my initial message, and when I turned up she didn't provide the house number until a few minutes after the agreed meet time. This isn't a huge issue, as when she does comunicate she's clear and concise, and there's the added benefit of information not getting lost in translation by a maid. She works 10:00 - 22:00, and apparently she accepts bank transfers but I didn't try this out. Prices were 15m/£50, 30m/£70, 60m/£120, OWO £20, OWO+CIM £30, FK £10, anal £30. I went for 60 minutes + anal and OWO.

Location: Bungalow near the waterfront; a weird little HMO kind of thing. Those of you who have been around the Southend Thais before know the one I'm talking about. A simple setup, basically just a bed and some amenities; clean, tidy, no weird smells. There's a carpark around a 30 second walk away which is convenient, but it's a bit pricey (£3/hour, no discounts) and there's very little free parking nearby as it's so close to the seafront. Multiple girls work there so there's a possibility of bumping into other punters/WGs, but I didn't see any.

Girl: A little heavier than her pictures but not much, just a tiny mum tum (with c-section scar). Around 5ft tall. Lots of tattoos, including a full back one, so avoid if that's an issue for you. Tits are enhanced, pretty well done with minimal scarring but you can easily tell if you give them a squeeze. Pert and responsive nipples, maybe a little bigger than average for her size. Her face is the real seller; her AW photos are altered but in person she looks better than in her pictures in my opinion. Big lips, big eyes, and a pretty smile. She also wore a cat ear headband throughout the entire punt, which was unusual but not offputting.

Meet: Greeted from behind the door, usual Thai affair. She was wearing lacy neglige which didn't cover much. Her English was decent enough, not amazing but definitely understandable. I gave her the cash and she stashed it nearby, then asked me to strip and put my clothes on a chair (why do Thai girls hate clothes being on the floor so much?). Strangely she didn't strip until I was in my birthday suit, but when she did she put some slightly strange Thai music on and started kind of dancing around; the other reviews describing her as eccentric are definitely correct. Again, not offputting, just a bit kooky. She asked me to lay down and proceeded with the wet wipe treatment (no shower was offered). She began playing with my nipples, and kissed her way downwards until she started OWO. It was good technique but she wasn't able to take it very deep; she managed about 3". After a little while she put the rubber on and started riding; she's not very talkative but she makes great noises. We continued that for a while, then to doggy, and finally to missionary. Once she was warmed up she seemed to appreciate a somewhat rough pounding. This continued for quite a while as she was making some great noises. We then moved to anal in missionary; had to go very slow to begin with but she warmed up quickly and took it just as well in her ass as she did in her pussy. She was able to handle me being fairly rough for about 15 minutes before asking me to finish; she wasn't rushing me as we had plenty of time left, she was just struggling to keep up. I finished in the bag and she cleaned me up, at which point we were both very sweaty as she had her heater on. She went and grabbed each of us a towel, put a fan on, and cracked the door, though she made sure it wasn't open wide enough for anyone walking past to notice. After we'd cooled down a little she gave me a massage. Your mileage may vary here; I'm a big fan of deep intense massages, but if you aren't then don't ask her for one. Her bony little joints really dig in, and she isn't afraid of putting some muscle into it. At one point she was kneeling on me with her full body weight on my lower back; heaven for me, but maybe not so much for some people. She also folded me into a pretzel whilst standing over me which she seemed to really enjoy, another quirk of hers I guess. The timer went off as she had just finished one of my legs, and she didn't bat an eye at going over a little to finish the other one too. I got dressed and we said our goodbyes.

Overall: She's a really strange character but definitely one I'd visit again. There was no kissing, but I didn't initiate any as I don't really like it, so I'm not sure if the £10 extra is for DFK, FK, or required for normal kissing. She also wasn't very talkative, but again neither was I as that's how I like it, so I don't know how much of that is her and how much is me. The only real negative here for me was the lack of eye contact when riding me, but that's pretty common among WGs. A decently strong positive from me.

Offline fatboy

Thanks for taking the time to review her, I've been tempted in the past but have lost my punting mojo recently.
Still, it's good to see a review from the Sarfend area.
Cheers, FB.