Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Natalie  (Read 574 times)

1 review(s) for Girlfriend-Natalie (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Al Bundy

I am never trusting adultwork again after this experience and came very close to giving this a negative review. This girl is not, I repeat NOT, the girl in the pictures. Her mouth shape, body shape and tits are all completely different. The girl I saw said she was from Moldova. Service was ok and friendly enough, she has quite good English. She had cellulite on her thighs, could definitely do with losing some weight, tits are small but nicely shaped and cute nipples, nothing like the photos. Apartment smelt mildly of BO, shower wasn't working properly and she was sharing with a Romanian girl. Owo was ok, no attempt to suck past the head and a lot of hand action. No dfk. If this had been £70 for 1/2 hr then it would have been acceptable however this girl - or maybe it's more accurate to say profile - has somehow garneted over 200 positive reviews on adultwork and at £200 a go I thought it would have to mean a quality punt. How wrong I was - definitely avoid imo, so ripped off.

External Link/Members Only