Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Sexy - Kilburn NW6  (Read 2469 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6188755) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline supastarjay

Thanks to the chap that reviewed her on here and put her on my radar

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple weeks ago, studio flat in NW6, nice and modern, also tiny but fit for purpose. She doesn't live where she works so will move around.

Comms all done via text, all arranged pretty quickly and services confirmed, opted for 1hr/£120 inc CIM (£10 extra).

Pics are accurate, won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I would say she looks a bit better IRL, she's quite smiley and easy to talk to so that helps. We had a bit on banter to begin with, she speaks decent English, with a funny accent, reminds me of Hector Bellerin. ​Nice natural tits on her, she does have a bit of a belly, as can be seen in the pics.

Straight to the action, she gives good head, spits on your cock and nice pressure, the tongue piercing added to the sensation (can't say it always does), she's happy to take instruction but I more or less let her go at it. Popped the first load in her mouth no flinching.

10 mins of chat whilst I reloaded, then round 2, LFK turned to DFK, more head and then cycled through the positions. She's pretty happy to take a pounding too, I ended up pretty much on the hour, both of us sweating. Shower offered at the end which I accepted.

Decent VFM from a clean, friendly girl who provides everything she says.