Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: POLISH.ROXI Enfield  (Read 683 times)

Offline mrx007

Looks gorgeous but been on there since Feb with 0 feedback. Any info on a group in Enfield before I TOFTT...?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Tonnes of bait and switch in that area, in particular with Polish (appears to be 1 or 2 groups/sergei running things)

I would be pleasantly surprised if real... :unknown:

Edit: the profile is recycled so that SP's picture have only recently been added IMO. (Name of profile may have also changed)

The other thing with recent Polish Sergei, they are brilliant at photo manipulation/angles.

Some pics suggest her tits maybe quite south (hard to be sure), I am also concerned she is bigger than some pics suggest. Notice the interview part is missing where they place their stats  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 01:35:33 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline mrx007

Cheers really sounds one to avoid then....

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers really sounds one to avoid then....

+1 or maximum £40 outlay and be prepared to walk.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I have called a few times after 10.00 pm re availability and Sergei txts  back saying come at 1 am both times  :unknown:

was not confident it would be her when I arrive so havent yet TOFTT

Offline HERTSBLUE

No real body pics = fat cunt.

Offline pepsicolaboy

No real body pics = fat cunt.

There is one, but of course shopped and very hard to say anything for sure here about size  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline romano77

Looks gorgeous but been on there since Feb with 0 feedback. Any info on a group in Enfield before I TOFTT...?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+1...was viewing her profile,contemplating coming out of my sabbatical but couldn't be bothered to drive all the way out to Enfield...             

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac