Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork email system  (Read 652 times)

Offline Frenchie

Anyone had any problems .. Sent an email to my regular  who AlWAYS answers within a couple of hours .....  and another email  to a different girl has gone unanswered ( although  she has replied twice in the last  48 hours ......both messages are shaded out .. so therefore haven't been read ?)

I sent these messages  just after AW came back on line after thier ' maintenance ' shut down .

Is it possible that although they are in my 'sent ' list they haven't actually gone through to the recpients ??

Should I re-send them ... trouble is , I don't want to seem to be nagging ....

Offline rg41

Anyone had any problems .. Sent an email to my regular  who AlWAYS answers within a couple of hours .....  and another email  to a different girl has gone unanswered ( although  she has replied twice in the last  48 hours ......both messages are shaded out .. so therefore haven't been read ?)

I sent these messages  just after AW came back on line after thier ' maintenance ' shut down .

Is it possible that although they are in my 'sent ' list they haven't actually gone through to the recpients ??

Should I re-send them ... trouble is , I don't want to seem to be nagging ....

Yes AW was down for maintenance so I should re-send them.

potato

Why note send them again and just mention that AW was down for maintenance so you are not sure that they went successfully? You won't be seen as hassling them then.

Offline rg41

Why note send them again and just mention that AW was down for maintenance so you are not sure that they went successfully? You won't be seen as hassling them then.

Good point.

Offline Frenchie

Re-sent the really important one .. Trying to arrange a punt with a new girl ....who I hope to have MFF or MMFF with next year .. if I can get this one to one punt arranged for next week !

Offline Roth

Re-sent the really important one .. Trying to arrange a punt with a new girl ....who I hope to have MFF or MMFF with next year .. if I can get this one to one punt arranged for next week !

Good luck Frenchie.  :drinks: :drinks: