Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paid for a punt in a foreign currency?  (Read 732 times)

FlyingBreadMan

I once paid GBP for a punt while in South Africa. The exchange rate for more favourable for the house.

Anyone ever paid for a punt in the UK in different currency?

Offline lostandfound

Nope - but LMP used to quote a price in €s as well as £s, and I think might have accepted $s too.

I'd guess other London based establishments may accept popular currencies like €s and $s.

DoberManic

One paid with Singapore dollars, waaay back in 1992 whilst on shore leave, after making doubly sure that my 'date' for the evening wasn't packing meat 'n two veg  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

One paid with Singapore dollars, waaay back in 1992 whilst on shore leave, after making doubly sure that my 'date' for the evening wasn't packing meat 'n two veg  :sarcastic:

:lol:

5th Musketeer

Nope - but LMP used to quote a price in €s as well as £s, and I think might have accepted $s too.

I'd guess other London based establishments may accept popular currencies like €s and $s.
I'd want to check the exchange rate before I paid in foreign currency.  If it's better than you get at a bank then OK, but if you got a worse rate then you're throwing money away.

Offline rubric

For a brief time post the introduction of Euros, quite a few London agencies used to quote prices in both pounds and euros. No idea if they still do.

Offline lostandfound

I'd want to check the exchange rate before I paid in foreign currency.  If it's better than you get at a bank then OK, but if you got a worse rate then you're throwing money away.

Good point. As I recall LMP posted the prices in €s (maybe in $s too, not sure), so a punter would know the price in advance. (Though LMP as such is no more anyway, I believe TPC may operate a similar pricing structure for members).

Offline Jerboa

Every provider is going to quote a poor rate, as they are doing you a favour, you are always better off getting the local currency, this is true in 99% of foreign countries.

Offline PLeisure

Every provider is going to quote a poor rate, as they are doing you a favour, you are always better off getting the local currency, this is true in 99% of foreign countries.
Exactly. They're hardly going to better a bank rate  :sarcastic:
Unless the local Sergei is numerically dyslexic

Offline bob1

I used to visit girls in Ostend and always paid in £££s still do if im over that way on my own.£40 suck and fuck.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerboa

I used to visit girls in Ostend and always paid in £££s still do if im over that way on my own.£40 suck and fuck.

So you're paying nearly €57.

Offline anyfucker

Some years ago i used to see someone who told me a regular of hers often paid in vouchers from say Harrods.
Apparently he was in senior management there and had a certain amount of these vouchers so better for him than using cash.
Can't remember the real store name but it was a well known up-market place.

Offline Marmalade

I quite often pay for a Scottish punt with English pounds. The poor Romanian sods might get confused with the nice variety of queen-free pictures.

:(

Offline cunnyhunt

I have paid in Euro and US$.

I have paid Euro to European girls and punted for less as they do not lose on exchange when they return home. Would not work if you have to exchange £ to Euro.  :hi:

Offline leisuretime

When I worked on the docks in Cardiff one of the girls in the office would often be after someone to run her to the bank at lunchtime to exchange currancy, Finnish Marks, Swedish Krona. Normally was the currency from the ship we were unloading. I often wondered if she was a provider or just good at stringing along pissed sailors.

Ben4454

once saw a working girl quote 200 thai baht on AW for the hour. Tempted to take it at face value and turn up with about £3 on me.

Offline anyfucker

When I worked on the docks in Cardiff one of the girls in the office would often be after someone to run her to the bank at lunchtime to exchange currancy, Finnish Marks, Swedish Krona. Normally was the currency from the ship we were unloading. I often wondered if she was a provider or just good at stringing along pissed sailors.
That reminded me, many many years ago i knew a girl who told me she would string along pissed sailors and take the money out of their wallets.
She claimed she never fucked them but who knows.

Offline Jerboa

That reminded me, many many years ago i knew a girl who told me she would string along pissed sailors and take the money out of their wallets.
She claimed she never fucked them but who knows.

So she was a thief, classy bird.  :rolleyes:

Offline daddycool

One time in the RLD of Amsterdam, I paid for a €50 punt with €40 and a £10 note. Thought I had kept enough aside, but unknowingly must have spent it on alcohol. Wasn't a huge overspend as the rate was about £1 to €1.15.

Certainly helps having a reserve currency.