Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stopping punting  (Read 6699 times)

DoberManic

Mood and enthusiasm does dictate how often you punt....

+1 Sonny

On the subject of mood and enthusiasm....

Hidden Image/Members Only

I often find that after riding behind the two 24 year old twins in my Tuesday night spin bike class, my desire to
punt increases exponentially!  :D

Unfortunately my punting budget and desire rarely agree, so I have to settle for cracking one off the shower!  :sarcastic:

Offline big-paul-86

+1 Sonny

On the subject of mood and enthusiasm....

Hidden Image/Members Only

I often find that after riding behind the two 24 year old twins in my Tuesday night spin bike class, my desire to
punt increases exponentially!  :D

Unfortunately my punting budget and desire rarely agree, so I have to settle for cracking one off the shower!  :sarcastic:

with the mental image of the 24 year old twins im guessing

Offline purple_t

After my very first punt I knew it was going to be a lifelong thing for me. The only thing that would stop me would be lack of money. If I were to get a girlfriend who I was having regular sex with, I would abstain from punting during that time, but would get straight back into it as soon as the relationship ended

Speedy

I had my last ever punt on Saturday. I'm planning my next "last ever" punt right now  :D

willmo1

Last? I try to make mine last as long as I can.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I had my last punt in early October. I am set to go all of this month without a punt. I don't know when or if I will return.

Offline 385North

Gave up punting for 6-month's to prove to myself that I could, however I could only manage a few weeks away from UKP.

As I've said before on here, if you're serious about quitting the habit you need to avoid not only the dealers but your fellow junkies also.  Easier said than done, mind.

Offline Taggart

I've become very disillusioned with the scene in the East Midlands and vicinity. Several of my favourites - on both quality of performance and price - have got proper jobs, returned to Poland or taken temporary retirement. In their place is an influx of Romanians and out of condition MILFs with arses the size of a small country as well as others that just dont float my boat. Most tours are being done by porky or unattractive (often both) 40 and 50-somethings past their prime, and the prices (and offers) are not even tempting. Looking further afield to the West Mids an East Anglia, it's much the same. And I dont do parlours.

It's so disheartening, I've not punted for 8 months now. Cant believe it's so long. And while some members are waxing lyrical about meeting arranged through SA, I've better things to do with my time than engage in email or text ping-pong for a cheap overnight.

Thinking it's a good time to sit in the background on here a little longer, reflect, recharge and reconsider why I punt. And I dont think its the SAD syndrome either.

Offline PatrickCarnes

Gave up punting for 6-month's to prove to myself that I could, however I could only manage a few weeks away from UKP.

As I've said before on here, if you're serious about quitting the habit you need to avoid not only the dealers but your fellow junkies also.  Easier said than done, mind.

Anyone that is still hanging around on here hasn't given up for good. If you hang around long enough in a barber's you will end up getting a haircut, as they say.

Offline rockharders

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77084.0

Your worst nightmare.

Made me want to puke.

The image of that STD infected vagina is forever imprinted into my eyeballs.

I felt so shameful and horrified.

I wanted to quit punting right there.

I am still trying to get over my trauma.

I will take a break for a while.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Having a popular WG fucking around with bullshit (as in giving nonsensical reasons for cancelling) when you want try something different in a punt (especially when it is a service that is mentioned in her profile), would be enough to take the wind off your sails and quit punting, as the lady does not give a shit about giving you a good time, and is more interested in fucking you about.

Offline Deepstroker

Plenty of replies to this one. I cant recall the last time i handed over money for sex..it must be at least 3 or 4 years now.

Someone said once a punter always a punter and i guess for many there is a grain of truth in that.

Why did i quit?

Well i just got fed up with it. I wasnt a big time punter anyway,just the occasional dabble. It all got a bit samey, i mean fuck one, fuck em all..whats the difference?

I guess a bit of it was a feeling of deteriorating self respect.

I also refuse to pay the kind of money being asked these days. Most WGs are just ripping men off and then there is all the peripheral stuff of potential ripoffs, the hidden squalor behind some WGs eg drugs,alcoholism etc..

True i am occasionally tempted but i have not yet reached the point of picking up the phone to book. I always think, well no,theres nothing in it for me any more.

meinster

I had a bad one with a certain Tinkerbell about 18 months ago it put me right off you can read about it in the review
section but I joined AW in November and since then had a couple of good punts,so if the thought is there it's a very
difficult urge to give up you may have become a little jaded, the answer is take a break rest then make the decision but
remember you'll always think am I missing  a really good punt. It really is hard to give up after sampling the delights of
a good punt best of luck with your decision.