Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages in Torbay  (Read 503 times)

Offline torbayfecker

Any decent alternatives to Thai Bam in the Torbay area?

There's one in TQ1 advertising on Gumtree that I'm sure does HE. I asked about extra costs and they asked me to come over.

There's another one on Gumtree going by the name of Yuri, working out the back of a hairdresser in Market Street I think.

Not interested in the English girls (Lola, Libby Ella), their prices take the piss.

Any others I don't know about? Had a great time with a Chinese one in Lucius St a few years ago but both shops have long gone sadly.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:37:06 pm by torbayfecker »

Offline Crackpot11

Has Thaibam moved on? She does a great massage but I just wish she was topless at least. Libbyella and the rest I think do an ok job and aren’t that expensive but I’d be interested to know if anyone in Thaibam’s league who offers extras.

Offline torbayfecker

Has Thaibam moved on? She does a great massage but I just wish she was topless at least. Libbyella and the rest I think do an ok job and aren’t that expensive but I’d be interested to know if anyone in Thaibam’s league who offers extras.

Bam is still going and returned from her annual break recently. I just fancied a change but I rekcon it'll have to be Plymouth or Exeter.