Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation For A First Time With Olina's  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Cashbacker1234

Hi guys.
Heading to London next week and I am looking to book a sesh with Olina. Any recommendation for a solid first time.provider? Got my eyes on Holly and Betty (nuru and anal is the main reason....)
or Fallyn....cindy looks fit too but the weird toes put me off a bit...

Online MrMohican

I have caveats with all these girls to be honest. Dont fancy Cindy she looks a bit masculine to me.

For sheer intensity of experience and willingness to please Betty would be my top choice. I did find her BJ style a bit rough and toothy in my case though. Im very much a slow sensual BJ lover so depends on what you are after. That said I didn't instruct her and Im sure she would have tried to accommodate me if I had.

Holly I found a bit meh and I found her uncomfortably skinny. I also got Fallyn on one of her occasional off days so she got a low positive from me. Her BJ though was very good.

Offline Rayray23k

I get the impression that all Olina girls are older then what they seem to be in the profiles. Though I've only seen Fallyn which impressed me, she's had a mixed bag of reviews. Betty is on my next to visit. I'd say try the one you feel. Most attractive. Generally they all have mostly positive reviews.

Offline monkmarvey

Betty - seen her 4 times now (as well as Fallyn, Maya, Shira and Mulan).
She is off to have new tits next week so need to see her before 20th
Otherwise, I really enjoyed Mulan. To my eyes the best looking of the girls I have seen, still learning her trade (from Betty) and is Fallyn’s cousin. Nice natural body and a great attitude - and anal is now available too

Offline Surrey1974

I haven't seen any of the girls mentioned, however seeing all the reviews want to see Betty & Maya.
Instead have seen Mata & Nancy as had a great time with both of them especially Nancy as saw her a few weeks ago. Would have to say probably Nancy was my best punt for a first timer of 2023.

Offline Bangman

From the 6 or 7 olina girls ive seen......Maya.. Highly recommended

Offline Cashbacker1234

Thank you guys for the insight.
Shame Betty won't b available as I was contemplating a 3some...review will follow

Offline Jeffe

One thing to bear in mind op is first time bookers with Olina can sometimes only book on the day and certain girls may not be available to you on first visit. Fine once you’ve had one successful booking though.

Offline Cashbacker1234

Thank you. I am aware of the same day booking for newcomers. Will check who is available first thing in the morning(I love a hot brunch punt) and go from there....plenty of fish in the London sea If all else fails...read some good reviews on miss69 too...yes I am in that Thai phase... :cool:

Online Richjimbo

It will depend on your type. I have always found Holly and Nina to be very attractive and give great service - good Thai experience

Offline Cashbacker1234

Also another quick question...did anyone with a beard have issues getting dfk?