Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desi_lady x - London  (Read 1955 times)

Cobranasha

NOT EVERY WG WILL BE YOUR CUP OF TEA. AS PER THE REVIEWS ABOVE I BEG TO DIFFER.

THIS LITTLE INDIAN GEM IS LIKE HIDDEN TREASURE.
External Link/Members Only

TOFTT - FULL WEEKEND BOOKING

Booking made via phone call and emails.

Had a business trip to the far north. Needed company for the event as well as back at the suite.

After conversing with her it was decided we would not fly up but would take a sleeper train.

On the day of meet. Met at the station.   :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :yahoo: :yahoo: my eyes popped out and my tongue was on the floor. I wanted her there and then. But had to contain. Such a beauty. (Not everyone's taste as mentioned above.

Nice long hug and DFK and smartly dressed.  Not your standard casual jeans and top.  This girl went out her way to make an effort which is what I like to see. So  :hi: (hat's off)

Journey up was nice and eventful. Intellectual conversation and plenty of hugging and kissing. All drowned with Champagne. The girl is such a delight to be with.  Journey complete, check in done. Once in the room she approached me in a very seductive way. Put her arms around me and kissed me. Moving slowly to my ear. Once there she whispered i need a shower will you do my back for me. With that said off she went removing her clothes on the way. 

Not going to go into detail as you need to experience it yourself. 

Shower and fun done. Time to get ready for my event.  Once at the event I was very comfortable in knowing I could leave her alone and not have to worry about anything. She was very professional. Like she has been to many events like this in the past.

In public she is very professional and in the bedroom she is a tigeress. Had to tame her a good few times over the course of the weekend.  Such a daring and adventurous girl. 

Keep it short and sweet just like her. 

Next meeting already arranged. Defiantly my regular companion for business trips.

WOULD I SEE HER AGAIN HELL YES. 
RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE

Offline Brazilian Martian

In public she is very professional and in the bedroom she is a tigeress. Had to tame her a good few times over the course of the weekend.  Such a daring and adventurous girl. 

Now I understand everyone has different reviewing styles but shit like this is pointless,( not gonna go into detail) and yet recommend her to everyone  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:.

You also missed out the Treat her well guys line.

Offline hornypnter

Are you the girl's pimp?
Not useful review without details especially if you are going to recommend her.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Nevillec

IMHO it looks like she wrote it....l

SaneOnes

Now I understand everyone has different reviewing styles but shit like this is pointless,( not gonna go into detail) and yet recommend her to everyone  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:.

You also missed out the Treat her well guys line.

I'm pretty sure she wrote this herself. I googled cobranasha and the word 'nasha' came up as Hindi for addiction/obsession etc. So, yeah.

Cobranasha

Guy's

It's my first review on here.  Didn't think people on here came across as critics. 

But guessing from the replies people like all little details.  I may aswell be an author and write a book.

Yes the user name is part hindi. So what's the big deal in that?

Online Moby Dick

How far north did you go?
What was her fee and duration?

James999

Business must be slow if she has to create fake reviews  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Multiple prior reviews so not a TOFTT.

Complete fails to mention any significant service events on the Sleeper train.

Lurking for nearly a year yet claims ignorance of how things go here.

Also agree written either by ignorant and incompetent Tout or the WG herself.

Cobranasha

Multiple prior reviews so not a TOFTT.

Complete fails to mention any significant service events on the Sleeper train.

Lurking for nearly a year yet claims ignorance of how things go here.

Also agree written either by ignorant and incompetent Tout or the WG herself.

Looking at other reviews not everyone write full details.  Don't see you ripping into them.

Agree multiple reviews but not for a full weekend.

This is a review site not a jerk off site.

Offline Stud01

Was that even a review? This sounds like it has been written by the WG!  :thumbsdown:

Cobranasha

How far north did you go?
What was her fee and duration?

Scotland @£3000 for the weekend

Cobranasha

Was that even a review? This sounds like it has been written by the WG!  :thumbsdown:

If you don't like my review that's fair point as that's your opinion.  I've written what I believe was fit for purpose.

If it's not then admin could have rejected it. Which they did not. 

Offline Hobbit

Had a business trip to the far north. Needed company for the event as well as back at the suite.

After conversing with her it was decided we would not fly up but would take a sleeper train.

On the day of meet. Met at the station.   :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :yahoo: :yahoo: my eyes popped out and my tongue was on the floor. I wanted her there and then. But had to contain. Such a beauty. (Not everyone's taste as mentioned above.

Nice long hug and DFK and smartly dressed.  Not your standard casual jeans and top.  This girl went out her way to make an effort which is what I like to see. So  :hi: (hat's off)

Journey up was nice and eventful. Intellectual conversation and plenty of hugging and kissing. All drowned with Champagne. The girl is such a delight to be with.  Journey complete, check in done. Once in the room she approached me in a very seductive way. Put her arms around me and kissed me. Moving slowly to my ear. Once there she whispered i need a shower will you do my back for me. With that said off she went removing her clothes on the way. 

Shower and fun done. Time to get ready for my event.  Once at the event I was very comfortable in knowing I could leave her alone and not have to worry about anything. She was very professional. Like she has been to many events like this in the past.

Next meeting already arranged. Defiantly my regular companion for business trips.

This is a shit review and clearly stinks of touting or the WG writing it herself!

I think you dug your own grave when you said that you are "not going to go into detail". This is a review site and detail is compulsory, otherwise, what's the point?  :dash:

vw

Scotland @£3000 for the weekend

Should be on the Scotland board then IMO .   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cobranasha

Ok mistake made which I admitted earlier so drop it now.

Offline brutsol52

Unless you want advertisement in London...where someone might reside

Cobranasha

Even if you meet and go from London?

vw

Unless you want advertisement in London...where someone might reside

Well suspect it is all about advertising by the saddo or prossie herself, probably a collaboration.

Offline Belgarion

Well suspect it is all about advertising by the saddo or prossie herself, probably a collaboration.

My thoughts exactly. Review is BS

James999

You seem to know a lot about the site and be very opinionated for someone who's supposedly just found the site  :sarcastic:

so drop it now.

James999

if not the Pro$$ie then perhaps one of the other Pro$$ies in the "group" she belongs to  :unknown:

Offline Kaluuu276

Its damn right wasteful whenever a post like this is written about Indian S.P's  :(

I open them every bloody time, thinking maybe one day we find a true gem.

I will honestly give up as have had my share of bullshit meetings based on this.  :thumbsdown:

Offline BP

LOL
From her AW profile:  Q. Long dates and weekends alway ?   A. Sounds great I would love to join you or go away for long weekends or something ongoing . A long weekend is £2,500 but can be negotiated
Funny that eh?

You've been rumbled

Offline LLPunting

Looking at other reviews not everyone write full details.  Don't see you ripping into them.

Agree multiple reviews but not for a full weekend.

I don't have to because others do instead.  And in some cases a whole load of us call BS on a PoS posting by a prime self-important twat who makes the rest of us self-important twats look like reasonable arbiters of good behaviour.

Just because you took her away for a weekend (@+500 to her quoted rate  :unknown:) doesn't make it a TOFTT it just marks you as a poor negotiator as you've said nothing to justify the cost.

It is indeed a review site so suggest you go back to using your hands for tugging and clicking video links.

Offline drwho

Right if I'm going to TOFTT with an unknown (and arguably overpriced) girl. What's the best approach? I know: arrange to pay for her to take 'the sleeper' up to Scotland (her fare must have cost £100+ at least) then rent her for the entire weekend.
In return not expecting too much more than a few cuddles on the train up (a sleeper could open up all sorts of possibilities....)

OP tried a bit too hard in dreaming up this scenario.
Someone with this much ambition (and disposable cash) would surely have made sure they'd got an amazing memorable weekend out of it, far surpassing this report.
I'd be interested to read ALL the details should anyone decide to actually pull off such a booking with a tried and tested WG

Offline magnetico

Scars on recent breast implant, razor marks on left wrist, lips swallowed like its been bitten by a cobra! Face shape looking like you would rater choose to fuck vinnie jone

Can you confirm that she looks like a wreck, as described in her previous review?

Offline Billy no mates

You've been rumbled

I also thought that.

If you read her (fantasy bullshit) blog, it’s even structured the same way as this ‘review’

What a stupid cunt.

James999

I also thought that.

If you read her (fantasy bullshit) blog, it’s even structured the same way as this ‘review’

What a stupid cunt.

Clearly Fake  :thumbsdown:

Offline Wolf_66

What a lovely post best way to recommending yourself.
But not everyone is stupid .