Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXANDRA.SUNSHINE BBW - Southgate  (Read 1954 times)

7 review(s) for ALEXANDRA.SUNSHINE (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Putin

External Link/Members Only    or    External Link/Members Only

Prelude
    After seeing Curvy Ivy (currently Amanda Big Bumm) many times now, her brash and feisty attitude was beginning to do my head in and so was looking for a suitable replacement.
    Seen Alexandra 3 times now and I kind of like her vibe, not perfect, but will make a good option for those with the occasional BBW appetite like me.

This meet happened early last week.

Duration:    £70/30 mins

Venue:        A flat in Southgate, N14 area

Comms
    Her comms are fine and she replies promply. But the initial meet may pose a problem for black dudes as she may ask of your nationality before the initial meet.
    Really annoying to be profiled and put collectively in one box for one's ethnicity, but it is what it is. 

Basically she is NBA, who is selective about black people she meets, I would say it is more of the business side of things than actual racism. According to her, "black people do pose a higher risk for her business, and also have bigger dicks which hurts her from doing further work that day".

The interesting thing with her is she wouldn't give you a straight "No, I can't meet you". Instead she dithers the communication with some lame "I am booked up for now, please call me later to see when I am available". And when you do, she doesn't response.

If she comes up with those dithering tactics, send her a message on AW.
    An AW profile with positive feedbacks will certainly sway her, as was my case with her, and many NBA providers out there

Enough verbose for now.

Meeting happened in her ground floor flat. Arrived called her on the phone, she directs me to her place, I press the buzzer and she lets me in.  Very comfy and clean apartment and she offers you fruits and a drink if you want.

Features
    It is her on the photos.
    Size            :-              She is a small-sized bbw.  Size 16 or 18 (Max)
    Height         :-              5.5 - 5.6 ft
    Good shape  :-             Ass, hips and tits - All firm, youthful and natural too
    Face            :-              Not prettiest face but after makeup is okay. if you are happy with the face you see on her profile photos, that is exactly her. No photoshop. And her face may even appear slightly younger when you see her
    Age             :-              In her late 20s, or early 30s (max)
    Hygiene       :-             Excellent (bothering OCD) . No nasty smell or whiff anywhere in her body both up or down. Everywhere smelt fresh and was wearing a pleasant and mild deodorant. I did not finger her or go down on her so can't give further details about
                                      that. She has very good personal hygiene and you can tell by how clean and tidy her apartment is. She offers a fresh clean towel when you use the shower and her bathroom itself, although small, is super clean and fit for purpose.

Services

To be honest, there was nothing exceptional about the service.
    Services received were OW, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and spoon.

One of the previous reviewers said she only provides OW.
    When I met her, she did offer me OWO, infact she was about to engulf my dick in her mouth when I stopped her and and told her to put the rubber on
    I am pretty much a vanilla service guy, so not much highlights to be honest.
    Started off with OW, then I spent time sucking her tits. She put a fresh condom and climbed on and rode me cowgirl while I continued sucking her tits, then doggy, proceeded with missionary while kissing her (very sensual kissing), then spoon and I blew my load.

QUICK SUMMARY
    Positives
    ---   Hygiene          :-         Good general hygiene and cleanliness
    ---   Body              :-          Big size E or F tits, nice chubby ass, thick firm thighs and legs, tight pussy - If you don't like chubby or bbw, she is not for you
    ---   Reliable          :-          Good time management and replies promptly to both phone and AW messages)
    ---   Temperament:-            Good and friendly
    ---   GFE                :-          Good but not great (Albeit gets better each time I see her).  No mechanical service
    ---   Time checking :-           No-clock watching, No rushing. I even overstayed by 15 mins in the first meet, YMMV
    ---   VFM               :-           Good price for a quality provider.

Caveats

---   One thing she does is to change the condom after giving you OW, and puts a new one on you before penetration. If you go on too long before, she may request to change the condom again. This may bother some people but I don't have a problem with it as
           I am big on hygiene and safety myself.
    ---   She asks you to be quiet before you enter the apartment, for her neighbours not to suspect.
    ---   Asks you to take off your shoes at the door[/li][/list]
    ---   For some, she may complain a tad too much in the beginning as she tries to establish her boundaries with you (as always ymmv)

Negatives
    ---   Gut                                    :-      Big, although not as big as Ivy/Amanda's though
    ---   Size                                   :-      May struggle with dick size  (Particularly in doggy)
    ---   Creaky bed                         :-      Needs a new bed
    ---   Cum once policy in 30 mins  :-      No problem for me but may be a red flag for some... Don't know her policy for an hour as I only do 30 mins punts.

Recommend
    Yes, and a keeper for me  :thumbsup:
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 09:06:28 am by daviemac »

Offline Bassman

thank you for your review of this WG, very detailed.

:thumbsup:

Offline joe diddley

It looks as though all who have seen her have either asked for, or only been offered, OW. I see however that OWO is on her lists of services on her AW page. Can anyone confirm that this is in fact available? Cheers.

Offline Putin

She did offer OWO without me asking.

But I told her, I preferred OW.
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 02:08:38 pm by Putin »

Offline Bassman

Also, I’ve read you are meant to change condoms after a blow job, so well done to her I guess!