Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: t4653 - Bristol  (Read 1194 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672184) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jameson20

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £80 for 30 minutes (incall)

Comms: Quick to reply to AW messages, replies short and to the point. Got her phone number the day before the punt.

Girl: Pretty facially with big tits (E cup I'd say) and arse. She's a bigger girl (I'm crap at sizes, but probably a 14) which won't be to everyone's taste but her AW pictures and videos give an accurate impression. At least she isn't using stupid angles or technological trickery to look like a size 8. Stated age of 22 is likely correct.

Punt: This took place in a quiet residential area south of Bristol with lots of free parking nearby. I arrived just before the start time and text for the house number. Got inside and was pleasantly surprised. Nice looking girl with great curves, she was wearing a thong leotard type thing which gave me a great view of her arse. The place was a bit of a mess due to redecoration, but she was friendly and chatty without being over the top and it put me at ease. Fee paid and I joined her on the bed for some kissing and mutual touching. One thing I really enjoyed throughout were her (seemingly genuine - call me naive) sighs and moans which started as I rubbed her clit and unleased her tits to play with. Then on to OWO which was shallow but with good variation and attention to the balls to get me hard. On with the rubber and we started in doggy. She was enjoying it (I think) and I was penetrating nice and deep before pushing her down into prone bone and pounding away while smacking her arse as she told me to fuck her harder. After a bit we changed to mish so we could kiss while fucking, and her dirty talk and moaning made the sap rise. She went back to sucking me off and made me blow all over her face which she took like a pro, no flinching or pulling away. We had a friendly chat about general things while cleaning up and getting dressed before I headed off without any hint of rushing a couple of minutes over time.

Overall: I really enjoyed this one. Sometimes the curvier lady is just the job and this one delivered a fun and enthusiastic meet. I’ll see her again but will opt for an longer session next time.

Offline bdyno

Go to her AS page & an extra tenner would have got you a full hour...
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jameson20

Weird...Ah well I'll mention that price structure next time  :lol:

Offline Jameson20

So it does. That must've been added recently, I don't remember seeing it on there when I booked (and wouldn't have, had I known!) Luckily I didn't do any RO. Maybe scrap that return visit.

Offline bdyno

So it does. That must've been added recently, I don't remember seeing it on there when I booked (and wouldn't have, had I known!) Luckily I didn't do any RO. Maybe scrap that return visit.
I don't believe it was there yesterday, so she's added it in the last 24 hours.  Does make me question the prices on her AS page, which are cheaper but she says on there "Please ask me for prices condomed sex is based with prices" which could be interpreted that un-condomed sex can be negotiated.

Offline inalco

Doggy bareback showing on her AW movies.

Offline bdyno

BB reference removed already.