Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheron Lee Xxl in Maidenhead - 2 meets - recommended  (Read 2237 times)

Offline poseidon

External Link/Members Only

Comma - very good, quick and to the point. Easy to arrange a visit

Location - well known punter apartments above a supermarket in the town centre. Lots of parking available. Even a cash point by the door. Maybe not super discrete if you know people like I do in Maidenhead.

Costs. - I actually made 2 separate visits 2 days apart. 1st was 30 min for £100 and next £180 for 60 mins.

Girl - actually fairly attractive, quite tall at about 5’10” but no boobs. That’s normally a stop for me but I let it slide. The cock is no where near the size in the video - guess that’s someone else. But it is a nice upward curve 5.5-6”

The meets. The first visit was a bit “meh”, but some of that I think was me. Nothing to complain about. OWO both ways, plenty of kissing, fucking both ways. Came on my face for no charge. All you could ask for really but there just wasn’t a sparkle. I think she sensed that and explained what we could do in a longer meet. TBH I just walked out and forgot about.

Anyway, 2 days later I was horny. Went back and essentially got taken solidly for an hour. Hands tied behind my back and done with her cock, then a folding and then both. Was an epic hour never to be forgotten.

Would I go back. Maybe not. I’ve scratched that itch.

Offline joculeur

Thanks for the review, she’s def my type and good to know for a longer period she’s does a good dom punt, and kissing, always love that.

Offline poseidon

No problem joculeur. Hope you meet her and enjoy. Is there a DM option on ukpunting?