Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetlilly123 - City - Takes anal pounding + deep throat + face fucking  (Read 5772 times)

The Real Midas Touch

sweetlily123

External Link/Members Only

When - September 2014
1 hour in call £100 + anal £30

LOOKS
Facially OK 6/10 (she looks slightly better on AW profile)
Slim BUT NOT athletic body type
Nice legs.
Nice small tits with responsive nipples
5' 4"
Shaved pussy
Clean and fairly well prepared.
All round package is good/fair 6.5/10

SERVICE
I had told her to wear specific lingerie. When I arrived she wasn't wearing what I asked, the flat was tiny and two girls were working there. I told her that I wasn't impressed with the service so far and would walk if things didn't shape up.  She went and changed into black suspenders and stockings with high heels and came back to the room.

Her attitude had now completely changed and she seemed very keen for me to have a good time.  I told her I wasn't looking for kissing and cuddling and wanted sloppy wet blow job (OWO), deep throat, face fucking, sex in multiple positions and anal.  She agreed that all these services were fine and I handed over the cash.

Round 1
Started with her on her knees giving me great head.  Told her to go deep, and I had read on AW that she can do this, I think she has no problem with the length It was my girth that was the problem. The face fucking was good but not great.  We then moved to the bed for some 69 and she seemed better at deep throat in this position. She then covered me and we did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy.  These were all OK. I told her that I now wanted anal and asked her what position she wanted to start in. She opted for doggy anal.  She lubbed me and her up and I positioned her ready (she follows instructions well). She took my cock like a champ, balls deep from about the fourth thrust. I told her to twist round and look at me while I fucked her arse.  I pounded her until I couldn't last any longer and came deep inside her (covered).

Round 2
After a chat and some water I wanted to start round 2. She got me ready with OWO going fairly deep and using her tongue well.  I then said I wanted to fuck her arse again.  This was when things got really interesting as I asked her about other positions for anal.  She says she has only ever done doggy anal but is willing to try.  She really gets into it and after some coaxing starts saying "fuck my arse" and "your cock feels great", We change to anal from the front with her arse on some cushions and she seems to love it and she's pulling me in.  I then change to spoons anal and then roll her onto her front, She starts letting out little moans of pleasure each time I thrust into her. I pull out a few times and see that her arse has gaped and then closes.  I'm banging away but can't cum.  This was frustrating but not to worry I got her on her knees again, whipped off the condom and told her to suck my cock.  She said no CIM but I was passed caring so I pulled out and wanked until I deposited a load on her face.

Sex in multiple positions.
Anal sex in multiple positions.
Sloppy wet blow job.
Deepish deep throat but teeth get in the way if you have a large girth
Takes direction well
Facial

Wasn't interested in DFK (or any kissing) so didn't try.

No CIM
No Swallow

PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
Off to a bad start but recovered
Made the effort during session
Active fucking

LOCATION & APARTMENT
Easy walk from Liverpool St station
Buzzed in from street
Anonymous
small apartment with two girls working there. Her room mate did 2 "blow and go" while I was there.

SUMMARY
Overall good service from a bad start
For me VFM
Made memorable by outstanding deep anal pounding in multiple positions

Offline Jimmyredcab

LOOKS
Facially OK 6/10 (she looks slightly better on AW profile)

Don't they all.       :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

intana

owh wow this sounds great too..

as it is i am in between this girl, hot ameera and adele.

can anyone here confirm is she does dfk?

to the OP is her anus tight?

Online NightKid

The Real Midas Touch

She started tight but she can relax and the take a real pounding.

Don't do DFK in this kind of punt so don't know.

mrhappypants

Suggest anyone considering reads this first https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31817.25

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on?

Dave

Offline lewishamguy

Suggest anyone considering reads this first https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31817.25

Dave

I hope akauya will clarify this.

Offline akauya

Dave

I hope akauya will clarify this.

Well, I'm getting confused too. From the OP's description it sounds like the original Lily is back with her profile. Especially when he says she took anal well, etc. That's exactly how she behaved with me, that's why I gave her a positive review. The reason why I posted a warning on my review thread is because they passed the profile on and "Lily" joined UKP and PMed me asking me to 'delete' that review (as if) saying she wasn't working anymore (or something like that). Soon after I posted the warning they/she put the original Lily's pictures back on.

So, is my review valid? Well it was valid for the girl I saw. Is the current Lily the one I saw? I don't know, I hardly ever do a repeat visit but, just because I'm curious and because I do like a girl who can take anal as good as she does I might visit her again and report back... that would be a second TOFTT with the same prossie :)

Unless of course someone else decides to visit her now and checks whether the girl they see is indeed this Lily (the one I saw)

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

The Real Midas Touch

Offline shooter

Well, I'm getting confused too. From the OP's description it sounds like the original Lily is back with her profile. Especially when he says she took anal well, etc. That's exactly how she behaved with me, that's why I gave her a positive review. The reason why I posted a warning on my review thread is because they passed the profile on and "Lily" joined UKP and PMed me asking me to 'delete' that review (as if) saying she wasn't working anymore (or something like that). Soon after I posted the warning they/she put the original Lily's pictures back on.

So, is my review valid? Well it was valid for the girl I saw. Is the current Lily the one I saw? I don't know, I hardly ever do a repeat visit but, just because I'm curious and because I do like a girl who can take anal as good as she does I might visit her again and report back... that would be a second TOFTT with the same prossie :)

Unless of course someone else decides to visit her now and checks whether the girl they see is indeed this Lily (the one I saw)

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

I visited the girl using this profile 2 weeks ago.  I definitely DID NOT see this girl. The one I saw was similar looking, much paler skin, looked very tired and had big brown round nipples and slightly saggy tits.  I was shown into the flat by Geena, who used to wotk out of the Barbican flats.

Was shown into the lounge in the flat - seemed like there were 2 or 3 girls working there, had the session on the fold out day bed with the TV blaring some shit pop channel. She gave a decent OWO but pulled away at CIM.  Profile was saying £70 for half hour, but she only asked  for £60.

So, I reckon its a B+S operation, Lily probably is working here, (as the OP saw her) but with the girl I saw taking the "overflow" punters from Geena and Lily, so you take a risk that you might not get to see her if you visit.   :angry: HTH

Offline akauya

I visited the girl using this profile 2 weeks ago.  I definitely DID NOT see this girl. The one I saw was similar looking, much paler skin, looked very tired and had big brown round nipples and slightly saggy tits.  I was shown into the flat by Geena, who used to wotk out of the Barbican flats.

Was shown into the lounge in the flat - seemed like there were 2 or 3 girls working there, had the session on the fold out day bed with the TV blaring some shit pop channel. She gave a decent OWO but pulled away at CIM.  Profile was saying £70 for half hour, but she only asked  for £60.

So, I reckon its a B+S operation, Lily probably is working here, (as the OP saw her) but with the girl I saw taking the "overflow" punters from Geena and Lily, so you take a risk that you might not get to see her if you visit.   :angry: HTH

You might be onto something there. That seems to explain it.

The Real Midas Touch

So, I reckon its a B+S operation, Lily probably is working here, (as the OP saw her) but with the girl I saw taking the "overflow" punters from Geena and Lily, so you take a risk that you might not get to see her if you visit.   :angry: HTH

It would be stupid of me to say that your hypothesis wrong.

The girl I spoke to and saw speaks good English with only a slight accent on the phone and in person.

She's worth a visit if you're into anal and deep throat. I don't know about the whole GFE thing that's not why I was there.

Looking for girls offering similar services if anyone has any tips???????

JV547845

So, is my review valid?

Leave it up.  The profile is the main thing most of us go on and her pimp is playing silly buggers with it.  There's a huge risk of B&S too.  If they'd just left it alone they'd have had their original positive review and could have done quite well with Lily while she was working but the cunts got greedy and couldn't even be bothered to start a new profile for their new girl so fuck them.

The Real Midas Touch

It would be stupid of me to say that your hypothesis wrong.

The girl I spoke to and saw speaks good English with only a slight accent on the phone and in person.

She's worth a visit if you're into anal and deep throat. I don't know about the whole GFE thing that's not why I was there.

Looking for girls offering similar services if anyone has any tips???????

Guys, I've reconsidered my position.  I don't think I saw the girl in the photo.

I'm now very confused.

Offline lewishamguy

Guys, I've reconsidered my position.  I don't think I saw the girl in the photo.

I'm now very confused.

So did you go to see her again?  :rolleyes:

The Real Midas Touch

No

I've reconsidered my original position.