Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruninha TS Edinburgh TOFTT  (Read 7726 times)

Offline simpleharrogate

Bruninha

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £100

Comms
txted on the day with a few hours notice fast response and friendly

Appearance
photos on the profile are the girl but a down grade in reality does have breasts   

Meet
arrived and was directed into the flat all fine and easily done. girl behind the door routine when I walked in it was the girl in the pics but a much more worn out version, before hand I checked that anal/oral both ways was acceptable witch she confirmed was. paperwork out the way and onto the bed ready for the action I wanted to start with her going down on me witch she was not keep on but eventually done for 30 sec then started sucking my balls and wanking me off. everything seemed to be a problem so I ended up just wanking over her tits.

Overall
from the phonemail and txt English was very good so was expecting a decent punt turned out to be a dud. hopefully save anyone else getting burned.

Offline morph

Thanks, saved some of us a trip.

Offline The dicker

Good review, thanks for the heads up. At least it wasn't £150 burned.

Offline Bobbob84

Had to say my experience was the polar opposite.

I actually think her photos don’t do her justice. She is slimmer in real life.
Without too much detail, she did everything I needed, did not clock watch and unlike most Brazilians her English was good.
I’ve seen her twice and noticed she is back so will visit again.

I can only assume you didn’t click.

Online DoctorSalchicha

I can only assume you didn’t click.

I'm sorry but this is a bs excuse, the man paid £100 bucks to get the services requested and both parties agreed to, what he got is poor service with lack of enthusiasm, it doesn't matter if the prossie didn't "click" with him, what only matter is that you pay money and agree on services to be deliver, she didn't deliver, unprofessional, it's a negative.

Bruninha

Meet
1- before hand I checked that anal/oral both ways was acceptable witch she confirmed was. paperwork out the way and onto the bed ready for the action
2- I wanted to start with her going down on me
BS- witch she was not keep on but eventually
BS- done for 30 sec then started sucking my balls and wanking me off.
BS- everything seemed to be a problem

Offline Bobbob84

I'm sorry but this is a bs excuse, the man paid £100 bucks to get the services requested and both parties agreed to, what he got is poor service with lack of enthusiasm, it doesn't matter if the prossie didn't "click" with him, what only matter is that you pay money and agree on services to be deliver, she didn't deliver, unprofessional, it's a negative.

I didn’t disagree with his review so calm down.

Offline simpleharrogate

yes she is slender but wouldn't say she was well kept, hair greasy and just not arses all round really.

Offline shemaleluv86

I was talking with her tonight, very keen to meet up with her.  Can uou both go into a bit more detail about her appearance?  Was she more top or bottom?  What's her cock like?

Offline big-al93

Should this not be over in the dedicated TS section?

Offline shemaleluv86

She's back in Edinburgh..... Any more details from the lads who have net her?

Online charliepie

Not much info on this one, are you brave enough to cough up £100 to report back for us? :-)

Offline simpleharrogate

one of the worst punts I have had, it was a while ago but her photos haven't changed. there are better options out there. just my opinion