Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irina - Bayswater / Westbourne Grove  (Read 3884 times)

Callisto

I finally got around to seeing the legendary Irina, now independent from the Inverness Terrace group and hawking her services on Adultwork (External Link/Members Only) and massagemeinlondon (search for irina-2106, the link gets censored here).  My experience were very similar to previous reviews, but I figured a review may still be helpful.

Comms: Very good: she's quick to reply by text, and straightforward to deal with.  When I'd previously tried to arrange, she was busy attending a Taylor Swift concert.  You Belong With Me, I said, but to no avail.  Her first text is almost always a simple 'Hi', which I find oddly endearing.

Location: A basement flat just off Westbourne Grove.  It's a small, low-ceilinged two roomed affair, made even smaller by Irina blocking off half the main room with a screen, and shutting the door to her (I presume) bedroom. She keeps it very dark, too.  Thankfully, there is a good fan unit. The shower is tiny, but clean. The 'massage' takes place on a double bed.

Girl: She's hot. As said before, she's 38/39 (I wasn't clear) but looks 28/29.  Her verification photo (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203815.0) is very misleading, as LLP has previously commented; she's prettier, less gaunt and certainly not as heroin-eyed as that suggests. Her other photos on the two sites above gave me the impression of a full-bodied, brassiere-busting size-10 type, but she's actually a slim size 8. Small but nice breasts, with responsive and decent-sized nipples, and a lovely shaven pussy.  There's some scar tissue on one of her legs.  I'm not sure the first two pix on massagemeinlondon are her, but the other are, and ditto AW.

Service: She stripped off while I was in the shower.  I started FD, and she grinded above me, slowly forcing my legs wider, and rubbing her oiled-up pussy all over me.  After a while, with me super-stiff and pent up, she began kissing my bum and legs, then raised me to a doggy-like position, reached under, and pulled my cock back between my legs.  Then commenced licking of my balls and then a glorious blow job.  It was too much, too good, and I came in her mouth.  She didn't take much of the load, preferring to softly jerk me off.  After a mutual clean up, I went face off.  This period wasn't so good: Irina is as chatty as others have said and, while she is lovely, I would have preferred a bit more service; at times she was gliding over me, but with no real thought.  It didn't help that I found her accent hard to understand at times.  She also checked her phone a couple of times, which is a no-no for me.  Eventually things resumed in earnest: light FK, me rubbing her clit and fingering her, and her giving my renewed erection a gentle hand job.   We came together, I think, and wow, it was some orgasm on my part.  One of the best I've ever had.  No RO, but I had the sense it was available if desired, and other reviews attest as much.  Maybe FS too.

Price: £100 for all that.  A bargain in the current scheme of London prices.

Summary: I'd give it 9/10 - the over-chattiness was the only downside, but the VFM easily mitigated that.  I'm not sure if I'd go back - possibly, although I didn't find Irina as seductive and desirable as others, plus I rarely return - but I'd definitely recommend her.  I'm very late to the Irina party, but decidedly glad to have made it at last.

Any questions, please ask.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:08:51 am by Callisto »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review.   :drinks:

Good to hear she's maintaining her standards.

Her "pro" photos are a decent illustration of her but at least one has been stretched to make her look thinner/taller, which is a shame.

Haven't spoken to her in yonks, may have to pop in for a catch up.  Her speech is a little tough to decipher at times, she was taking English lessons but guess they may be suffering if she's working for herself now.

Callisto

She's still doing the lessons - but, yes, tough to decipher indeed.

One thing I omitted: in September she's taking a job and will most likely only be available in certain evenings.  At present, she still works just as hard as others have mentioned - 9am-9pm type thing.

Offline samtor

Price: £100 for all that.  A bargain in the current scheme of London prices.

Any questions, please ask.

How long was the session?

Callisto

Oops - key detail!  Was an hour, although ended up, with showers at either end, being 75 mins.

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

Oops - key detail!  Was an hour, although ended up, with showers at either end, being 75 mins.

Sounds really good (and reservations noted) - thanks for the review!

Offline londonlad497

On massage me in london she advertises four hand massage. Any ideas who she does this with?

Callisto

I have no clue.  Possibly one of her old Inverness Terrace mates.  I'd just ask her; she's very upfront.

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the review, OP :hi:

I've forever been keen to try FBSM from Irina of Bayswater fame, and am glad she now has a AW profile that I can properly HL.

:drinks:

Offline xeron

Just as a note, unfortunately i dont remember her name but Irina's duo partner was a tall hard body fairly attractive blonde lady with small boobs. Both alternated doing body slides, but the other lady wanted extra for RO, although she did get rather raunchy during the b2b

Personally although  I enjoyed it, i think im done with 4 hands now as none of the experiences I had really blew my mind over a good 1 to 1.

Its 180 for 1 hour

Offline Wankingdead

Just as a note, unfortunately i dont remember her name but Irina's duo partner was a tall hard body fairly attractive blonde lady with small boobs. Both alternated doing body slides, but the other lady wanted extra for RO, although she did get rather raunchy during the b2b

Personally although  I enjoyed it, i think im done with 4 hands now as none of the experiences I had really blew my mind over a good 1 to 1.

Its 180 for 1 hour

Her name is Natalia, and she is as useful in massage as a chocolate teapot.

Offline LLPunting

Her name is Natalia, and she is as useful in massage as a chocolate teapot.

Natalia from Inverness crew as previously reviewed negatively or a new (lack of) talent?

Callisto

F to your Y to your I, Irina now has a new (I think) photo on massagemeinLondon, and I reckon it's a good representative of her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

F to your Y to your I, Irina now has a new (I think) photo on massagemeinLondon, and I reckon it's a good representative of her:

Body seems right but face has been 'shopped or the makeup was amazing.

Offline londonlad497

she was having professional photos done last Saturday. I tried to book and was told she was unavailable til around 8pm

Callisto

I went to see Irina again recently.  It was just as brilliant as before, so no point posting another review (unless people disagree?), although the following points seem worth making:

- this time we had a shared shower before the massage, at no extra cost.  It wasn't super-erotic, but was nice.
- each time is a little different, which I appreciate.  This last time I spent a lot more time finger-fucking Irina, for instance.
- I feel like she uses more and more oil; next time I might ask for less.
- she's on holiday from today --> next Sunday.

She also told me there were at least five other massage girls in the same building, including two Japanese girls on the top floor.  I CBA to trawl through reviews; has anyone been to see these mysterious ladies from the Orient?

Irina's website: External Link/Members Only.  I'm not sure about the pricing part - I think it's basically just £100/hour whatever, which I think is good value compared to the Lillys and Millas of this particular world. 

JAG4555

I went to see Irina again recently.  It was just as brilliant as before, so no point posting another review (unless people disagree?), although the following points seem worth making:

- this time we had a shared shower before the massage, at no extra cost.  It wasn't super-erotic, but was nice.
- each time is a little different, which I appreciate.  This last time I spent a lot more time finger-fucking Irina, for instance.
- I feel like she uses more and more oil; next time I might ask for less.
- she's on holiday from today --> next Sunday.

She also told me there were at least five other massage girls in the same building, including two Japanese girls on the top floor.  I CBA to trawl through reviews; has anyone been to see these mysterious ladies from the Orient?

Irina's website: External Link/Members Only.  I'm not sure about the pricing part - I think it's basically just £100/hour whatever, which I think is good value compared to the Lillys and Millas of this particular world.

yeah that happens Calisto. you saybyou wont return but you got a itch and a horny memory, Irina is bankable for a good return.