Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT-SCARLET  (Read 1262 times)

4 review(s) for HOT-SCARLET (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Glasgowman69

Seen this WG last night but its her last day in Glasgow apparently

Quick review in order

1/2hr = £50

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication- Very straight froward couple of texts back and forth given the full address time and length of booking all clearly established no problems text an hour before booking to confirm we were still on

Location- Not to familiar with the area but was simple enough to find buzzed in straight up to the flat not the cleanest but i have seen worse 

Service- Paperwork out the was was asked if i needed a shower explained i was freshly shower no problems there started off with some genital kissing she was dressed in a lovely match bar and thong soon got that off along with my gear was hard within a minute or two Scarlet is a very attractive looking girl and nice body she slipped on the rubber for some protected oral not a big fan but i knew she didn't offer owo however it was very good plenty of spitting bit of deep throat and then on to some reversed oral she was fresh and tasted good shaved down below which i like then down to the real action missionary finished off with some doggy screamed out she was ready to cum as was i climaxing at the same time is always nice  ;) quick clean up some small talk and off i went  :)

Looks 8.5/10
service 8/10       
VfM 9/10

Pity she doesn't offer owo and dfk which is a deal breaker for most but if you can look past that then shes a good punt  :thumbsup:

Burnside

Glad you enjoyed it, and looks like you had more or less the same experience as myself.
Always good to cum whilst both of us did cum together. :dance:
I had just pointed out that she was the best looking girl i had punted which has created a new thread.
I'm just hoping she is coming back to Glasgow in the future, as i would want punt her again. :coolgirl:

Glasgowman69

Aye she is a looker very easy on the eye hope she is back sometime soon for round two i probably should of asked her

fingers crossed  ;)