Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita Slim  (Read 1178 times)

1 review(s) for rita_babe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesKW

External Link/Members Only
Communications were good,the girl is exactly as she appears in the pictures,small,slim,nice rounded butt,attractive.
The area is nice and much closer to the station than previous location (which some of you may have been to see Australian Elle)
I chose an hour session which was only £10 more than 30mins,in reality it ended up about 40mins (hence the neutral) so you will need to decide if extra £10 is worth it.
There was plenty of mutual oral,reverse oral,facesitting,69,oral on me was covered.The oral was the highlight of the punt  she tasted very nice,we had mish for about 5 mins,went back to 69 and I hoped to finish up with some doggy unfortunately I couldn't contain myself during the oral which is unusual for me,also I am a one shot man.I didn't really feel there was any encouragement to stay with some additional massage or spanking.She advertises strapon but this wasn't available and if it was its extra.

Offline jDguy

Her clock watching issue was also mentioned on feedback. so there is no doubt she is doing this rush services to all punters. :)