Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina - Lovely blonde on tour just now  (Read 2026 times)

11 review(s) for HelloHun (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline simon07

I came across
 External Link/Members Only
via twitter surfing and then checked Viva Street. Gave her a ring and she said call next day, though provisionally booked. Good location near Postbox and easy to get to with access to NCP parking. She has been reviewed before here (and those UKP reviews encouraged me)and I was stunned by her pics.

She has the same facial looks 8/10 and the photo shopped pics (she admitted that) were taken a while ago when she was size 6 maybe. Now more size 10, yet curvy and still looks hot with natural boobs. Blonde short hair, green hair and I think more like 29 years old? She was wearing a small black dress with stockings and I paid £150 for 60 mins. When I came out of the shower, she was naked on the bed. I asked her to redress as it is more fun undressing a woman by myself; slowly of course.

Kissing was light at first and later on she just clicked with me and there was lots of kissing and hugs. Not DFK, still I liked it. I went down on her and she liked that as did my working on her natural boobs, 36D ish, though not as toned. She did oral covered.  Sex on top, side and then doggie with MISH. I did not have the energy for pop 2 and she gave the old fella a nice oily rub which was nice until my hour was up.
She asserted she was Russian and I did not choose to challenge that, good English with a foreign EE accent.

I wondered about a neutral and decided to choose a positive because I enjoyed my time with a beautiful blonde curvy woman who was similar to her pics, taken a while ago. She says she only does 2-3 punts a day as punters can let her down with no shows. She is in Birmingham for a few more days before she returns to Scotland. For me it was a good impulse decision yesterday and what a lovely start to 2018.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:14:11 pm by simon07 »

getonit

AKA Hellohun , I will post the AW link here so it will match up with other reviews but the AW link appears to be dead.

External Link/Members Only

Offline simon07

Thanks, the adultworks links are all dead as she uses Viva street.
Good to see that overall she has a good review rate.

Offline Wood2017

This is a good review thanks!

She looks very attractive in the pictures but i can't imagine green hair doing much for me in truth, seems a bit of a drastic change.

Offline Mr_Shins

she isn't on adultwork anymore, she had issues with her profiles getting deleted and has just given up.

I saw her twice in 2017 with different profile names and reviewed her twice (something I don't normally do), when she visited Reading. I thought Birmingham is her "regular" location though.

She is Romanian, as far as I am aware. I think she has started calling herself Russian though because of the bad vibe against Romanians.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:09:11 pm by Mr_Shins »