Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luana Party Girl - Outcall  (Read 2754 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5475779) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alex30003000

External Link/Members Only

Hi everyone

Saw Luana just before the lockdowns happened, I had a room booked at a hotel room but the plans were canceled so I decided not to waste it and use it for this purpose.

Services:

OW (She offered OWO but prefer with)
Full service

The girl

Pictures of her are accurate on AW, quite short I would say 5'3 young 21 as it says on her profile too.. Small but enough to grab tits, very nice ass and some tattoo on her back. She's Brazilian and very talkative

texted her and got a quick reply that she's free and its £200 for one hour.. I agreed and she said she will need an uber and be ready in 15 minutes. booked an uber and she couldn't find the driver.. took her ages and driver cancelled.. so ended up booking again and she managed to find the driver..

When she arrived I had to go downstairs to get her as the lift needed the card key to be activated, she had a long sleeve top on with scarf around her neck, heels and trousers with tights underneath as requested. she looked elegant and cute.. she hugged me and told me how funny the car journey was...

went upstairs and she asked my name and where I am from and stuff until we got to the room, once inside I handed over the money and she started getting naked straight away leaving the tights on. got into bed and started touching each other and after a little playing she put the condom on and started owo which was actually good, she asked me to rub her pussy and she was super wet, then I asked her to come on top which she did, rode for a good ten minutes or so lots of sucking on the nipples but no kissing as its my preference.. then asked her to get up and put her on the edge of the bed and had her in doggy, she can really take it super well..

The view from behind was great and that went on for at least 15 minutes and she was very very loud, at one point I heard two girls outside the room giggling as they must have heard her.. at this point by accident my dick comes out and poked her pussy which we both kinda jumped but she didn't mind and she said carry on lol...

I got tired so asked for missionary, that was for maybe three/four minutes and I decided to fill the bag up as I couldn't hold it no more..

She asked to take the condom off herself and she cleaned up, we sat on the bed and she started talking... I could have possibly had another go but the conversation went on for ever and her phone alarm suddenly went and she jumped out of the bed and said ok times up got dressed and left...

This could possibly be also a neutral due to the fact that she rushed out very quickly, possibly if she would have asked or offered to stay longer (of course paid) I would have lost likely had her for another half an hour or so.

Also I think the price at £200 I would have expected a little better, but over all very polite girl and it was fun.

I am new to this not got much experience and been reading for a long time now, I only recently started this...

If I have missed anything or would need more info I am happy to provide!

Offline Cooldick

Sir it was owo or jus ow , you mentioned full service ,please explain what did you get is there was 69

Offline Alex30003000

Hi, as I mentioned it was OW, no other actions