Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giovana - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 2180 times)

Online Direwolf

Giovana
External Link/Members Only
TOFTT I think

£80 for half hour (+20 for OWO)

Saw this ad when browsing Viva and fired off a message - quick response within a minute with a prewritten menu
Requested a time and confirmed

Guided into the apartment where she met me at the door and led me into the bedroom. The apartment was quite big and there was obviously other girls/punters there due the shoes by the door which I added mine to  :lol:

Got a good look at her now and she was beautiful 10/10 facially imo bar the braces. Body was a tiny bit curvier then her pictures led me to believe (healthy not fat by any means). Amazing ass and nice (albeit too sensitive) tits. Overall I was very impressed.

English isn't great but not nonexistent - don't expect any heart to hearts. Lost some clothing and she came over and asked me to touch her body. Removed her bra and started kissing her tits - winced in pain when I tried to suck a nipple though so didn't try that again

She then initiated light kissing (no tongue) and helped me out the rest of my clothes.. carried on kissing for a bit while she tugged at my now growing cock before she asked to lie down.

Quick wipe of my cock and she started a nice slow sensual blowjob occasionally deepthroating as far as she could manage. Carried on with this for 10/15 mins as I was really enjoying watching this stunning girl.

Condom on now and started in cowgirl.. nice and slow to start then sped up when she was close and ended up cumming on my cock - she then started DFKing me which suprised me and whispered to me to fuck her so I obliged and fucked her hard from below which she looked like she was enjoying as she kept coming back down for more DFK.
Flipped into doggy and WOW what a sight - lovely shaped arse - puts her face in the pillow and I go for it fucking her until I pop in the bag.

She then cleans me up and give me a wipe before running off into the shower.
Got dressed and she walked me down to the door where there were now more shoes than when I arrived lol
Quick kiss goodbye and I disappeared into the night

Pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this meet as I was a bit desperate and there was no previous feedback for her on here that I could find. Was definitely the girl in the pics a bit curvier but still I'd give her an 8/10 overall as she was nice and friendly throughout also

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bops909

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 10:20:46 am by bops909 »

Offline pbrown355

Roughly which part of Brum is she? Oh yes, and thanks for the review, you've made her my next target.

Online Direwolf

Roughly which part of Brum is she? Oh yes, and thanks for the review, you've made her my next target.

It was on the north west side of Jewellery Q - not sure if I'm allowed to post the address but she should send it to you if you message her

There is parking on the road but think it's permit holders only during certain hours - I visited after so had no issues

Offline pbrown355

That's close enough thanks. It's just so that I could have a general idea of which part of town. I hope I can be in the JQ soon!

Offline bops909

It was on the north west side of Jewellery Q - not sure if I'm allowed to post the address but she should send it to you if you message her

There is parking on the road but think it's permit holders only during certain hours - I visited after so had no issues

Giovana now in Manchester